UEFA Superleague - 2023/24

I mean, Mourinho's sack was coming but the timing is strange to say the least...I thought they'd atleast let him see out the league cup final

From what I hear, he refused to attend a training session and voiced his concerns over the ESL

I hate the idea of this new format Champions League as well, we don't need to fix something that isn't broken. We definitely don't need more teams in the CL. But hey ho, it looks like it will be irrelevant anyway for us as United and Liverpool fans.

From what I hear, he refused to attend a training session and voiced his concerns over the ESL
Hope he speaks about soon about it.

Just rumours that has been going around:
Breaking: Tottenham Hotspur have fired Jose Mourinho after an explosive morning where he refused to take players onto training ground over the club’s proposed Super League admission. More to follow. TA.

I expect Neville, Carragher, Ferdinand, Murphy et al will refuse to work if a ESL came to fruition?

The hypocrisy is unreal over all this.

What we, as fans, can do to stop this?

So on one hand, we can't really do much to "stop" the hypothetical league but if there's a collaborated world wide effort, the league could get canned in a year.

On the other hand, Scouse does make a decent point that this is grandstanding from clubs who oppose the new UCL format. It's no coincidence this plan was only made official weeks after the proposed format changes despite the idea being floated around for years. Perhaps, this is just a ploy to get UEFA on the round table to negotiate more favorable changes.

Also timing was spot on after Perez was re-elected as RM president 6 days ago. What I think he also pushed to be earlier

(Unable to do any work. Was in one meeting and next refresh Mou was sacked :D )

Hope he speaks about soon about it.

Just rumours that has been going around:
FB_IMG_1618829465074.jpg

I knew he was getting canned anyways but to do it before a cup final...

Btw small idea. The league is called Super League, not Europa Super League. Could this be in the future potential to get in teams from other continents and have games played in America, china etc?

Good point tbf…

United Peoples TV

@UnitedPeoplesTV

The Premier League can't let people like the Glazers buy Man United on a leveraged loan deal, funding the majority of the purchase with a loan from the bank, and then pretend to be surprised when said greedy owners, who don't care about the football clubs, do something like this.

I’m happy lots of players are taking to Twitter to voice the unhappiness about this. Need managers to do the same now!!🙏🏼