UK General election 2010.

• Thread starter Thread starter fatshit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 18K

Who do you think will win the UK general election 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
me too! thats what has been said but...

i had a thought tonight... the media have really pushed the issue of not voting for a hung parliament, dont do this its disastrous the country will be worse off blah blah blah etc etc etc

which has made people turn on the lib dems and vote for conservatives and labour! clearly the lib dems that have changed have a very split opinion on the other two, if my theory is correct

well if hung parliment happens this is a theory .... everythings get disagreed = civil war hope god it doesnt come to that

i think that is a bit far fetched... ye lol

whatever happens, hardly anything will change, except we will be paying a **** of a lot more money!

to ge the economy out of the ****!

That is somalia, a government hasnt been in place for 20 years, anyway thats completely off topic lol

in countries, with no disrespect to them, where people still eat each other!!!

and im not exaggerating or being racist before anyone jumps on that band waggon XD

were now discussing cival war...

which can develop from political issues

but it wont happen in this country....

Health and Safety wont allow it to start with ;)

If anyone is watching ITV elections at this point...

my election is Edgbaston, the one they just mentioned is being recounted... and looks to be staying Labour.

it was 39 on the conservative priority list and they haven't got it

i have no idea how to think about that, but there we go

If anyone is watching ITV elections at this point...

my election is Edgbaston, the one they just mentioned is being recounted... and looks to be staying Labour.

it was 39 on the conservative priority list and they haven't got it

i have no idea how to think about that, but there we go
Im watching now. 8-|

I was watching earlier too when Sky reported that Gordon Brown had Lamb stew for his tea oO)

Id like to thank Sky for that very important and totally relevant peice of infomation.

im watching itv... at this moment

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Im watching now. 8-|

I was watching earlier too when Sky reported that Gordon Brown had Lamb stew for his tea oO)

Id like to thank Sky for that very important and totally relevant peice of infomation.

itv told me that around 4pm david cameron was cutting wood for 2 hours

Im watching now. 8-|

Ye brilliant sky are dont you think?! XD

i cant believe all the caffufall over my area...

usually goes unnoticed as a labour strong hold, but i guess as it was high on conservative priority they are gonna throw some media around about it

on the witney can anyone see the guy with the cowboy hat and giant badge pmsl

Apparently one poll had to be postponed as one of the candidates was attacked by a dog and put into hospital while he was door to door canvassing.

can we see him!!! you would have to completely blind, ****** or watching another channel to not see him XD

what a nutter!

doesn't cameron go on.... as if it isn't late enough lol

Apparently one poll had to be postponed as one of the candidates was attacked by a dog and put into hospital while he was door to door canvassing.

thats crazy bad dog!

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

WTF my region are now conservative :(:( :(

well if labour loose adios im moving to spain

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

did anyone see the guy with sunglasses and one arm raised in the air i was like wtf

Back