UK General election 2010.

• Thread starter Thread starter fatshit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 18K

Who do you think will win the UK general election 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Iv just gone on BBC election site

about my constituency...

02:47
BBC's freelancer reporting a recount. Election offcials say that the votes do not tally with the turnout.

= Fail!

Monster Raving Loonly party candidate. It was quite toned down to their usual appearance.

they have been around for years haven't they!

might go on their website and read their views lol

Iv just gone on BBC election site

about my constituency...

02:47
BBC's freelancer reporting a recount. Election offcials say that the votes do not tally with the turnout.

= Fail!
This puts Mugabi and the Zimbabwe elections in the shade. Rigged votes in the UK :(

Haha ^^

I really dont know why... but when my area was focused on about that issue a min ago and all the slips were out on the table, i had this big urge of thought, mine is there in that massive pile!

not that i have any attachment that with a piece of paper i met once wrote a cross on with a pencil and put in a box XD

getting tired i think oO)

there was already 1 riot apparantly between police and people who wanted to vote but wernt allowed

Honestly i hope to god tories dont win, i dont like their ideas, and i think david cameron is a stuck up snob, who thinks hes better than people because he was educated at a private school

It is quite likely that the word riot is an exaggeration...

but you never know!

i have just had a brain wave for this time in the morning.
think about this....

if the green party became a top 3 party with a leading MP fighting for Prime minister .
were seeing brown and cameron get winged off in lovely big powerful fuel sucking planes...

what would the green party do to get from their constituency down to london! XD

yes labour are edging away, i have to say compared to the american president election where obama owned McCain, this is very close

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

oh **** off david cameron, taking the lead :(

id be fine with that, clegg seems like an overall nice guy

It doesn't matter if Cameron takes the lead he has to get 326 to win the election! with conservative and labour levelling pretty much there wont be a majority government anyway!

well i rather watch
brokeback_mountain.jpg

so im off to bed laters everyone

Back