UK General election 2010.

• Thread starter Thread starter fatshit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 18K

Who do you think will win the UK general election 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Camerons awful performance in the debate combined with comments like this make me wonder why im a Conservative......

Even the likes of Fatshit have managed to articulate why they think Labour will win, fantastic input there with 'David Cameron to win'

:@

He was shocking last night, Gordon ran the show, no doubt David Cameron's advisor before that debate will be sacked :)

I was pretty confident that there would be a Labour-Lib Dem coalition, but after last night I'm not convinces that'll work as Clegg and Brown seemed to disagree alot about major issues. I have always supported the Lib Dems, but I am realistic enough to know they will not win outright.

I'm voting conservative, my decisions are based on local polices for my local election, has that has a greater impact on me.

I beleive the conservatives will win as they have increased in popularity and a lot of people are fed up with brown and labour and will listen to camerons ideas about change. I however hope labour win despite living in a conservative family :) i am 17 years old so not old enough to vote but the next general election unless somthing changes between the major political parties i will be voting labour

My dad is staying up all night. XD

Anyone else? :P

Cameron, if he gets out right power, i might have to pay him a visit with my shot gun

I hate Cameron, I think being a blue nation would make me physically sick.

Is anybody watching the Channel 4 version? It's so much better :)

Yeah I'm watching channel 4 alternative election broadcast really funny actually much better than a normal one.

At my school today we did a mock election we all voted but tbh hardly any1 at school knows what they're talking about and hardly anyone had heard of UKIP lol.

who won cam

and why is there a bunch of posh twats on the t.v

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

always wear clean nickers

because i was told one day the conservative will **** you!

lol'd so hard at that

I love the way Charlie Brooker is for Labour, he is a hero.

Not sure yet telling us 2moz but I voted Labour.

does anyone no if channel 4 will be showing the results

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

labour win first seat

Back