UK General election 2010.

• Thread starter Thread starter fatshit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 18K

Who do you think will win the UK general election 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After the many many many comments you have made to this thread...

This is looking promising for the conservatives! I think they're going to do it to be honest, especially with Labour losing as many seats as they have done

o i may aswell wait i gotta be up at 8 haha

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

all in favour of gordan brown shooting David Cameron

do you follow conservative

To be honest with you, I'm not really that into politics, but out of the 3, I prefer Conservative, but mainly because my family has always voted them, and from where I'm from it's useless voting Labour anyway, with only 8% in 2005. So that's why I voted Conservative :)

Voting ended at 10pm?

And why? You haven't given any reasons.

sure i'll give reasons, think he's stuck up to start, thinks he's better than people because he had a private education, its just his whole personality and outlook on the world, i don't like it at all, i'm praying for hung right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
sure ill give reasons, think hes stuck up to start, thinks hes better than people because he had a private education, its just his whole personality and outlook on the world, dont like it at all, im praying for hung right now

and he only cares for the rich

A hung parliament is dead on now. Tomorrow I wonder who will deal with who...

And where I live conservatives gained a seat off Lib Dems :(

where i live was a labour target but it has stayed conservative lol

conservatives need 40 out of 50 seats remaining to win outright,
can't see it happening tbh and it looks like the exit polls won't be far off tbh.
hung parliament it is :)

conservatives need 40 out of 50 seats remaining to win outright,
can't see it happening tbh and it looks like the exit polls won't be far off tbh.
hung parliament it is :)

well labour keep bassetlaw but that means nothing really

just hope labour dont keep any control. they signed britains death warrant in 2003 by signing the EU treaty. idiots. if its hung parliment hope tories and lib dems, or tories and the ireland parties etc can work out a majority government.

love britain - hate labour.

I so hope Cameron just dies, he is an idiot. I think a Lib/Lab Partnership is happening

Back