UK General election 2010.

• Thread starter Thread starter fatshit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 18K

Who do you think will win the UK general election 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just wanted to post this..

immigration.jpg

Seriously, reading through the BNP site is pretty much the same as the KKK..

Last edited:
Conservatives took a major blow after tonight, Gordon certainly knew what he was doing, Cameron didn't look up to it and Clegg just chatted a lot of ****, still two more round to go in coming weeks though. I am sure who ever helps Cameron on his arguing will be fired.

Conservatives ftw.

Great convincing skills youve got there.. Why Conservatives? Did you watch the debate tonight, well, did anyone watch it? Thoughts?

Personally I am going to vote Labour. I have been brought up in a Labour family and wouldn't dream of voting for the Conservatives. Something about Cameron that I don't like.

Labour, to me, have the better policy regarding the economy which is something that will affect me as I come to leave university I should imagine. Yes they are increasing the national insurance, but this will avoid the '6 million' job cuts that the tories are going to take, which nullifies their argument that Labour are going to lose jobs. Labour managed to keep people in their homes throughout the recession which can only be good for the long run.

What does everyone think about bringing back National Service?

I saw it on the BNP website, and personally I'm against it but a few of my friends have said they would happily serve it..

Personally, I don't think any Party will win a substantial majority, it will end up being Liberal Democrat - Labour Hung Parlimant.

I saw it on the BNP website, and personally I'm against it but a few of my friends have said they would happily serve it..

It'd sort out some of the idiots of the world, thats for sure. My gran thinks they should bring it back along with the cane haha.

Come on labour, i cannot stand david cameron, hes so up himself, and i dont believe national service, BNP are racist and up their own *****, i dont agree with national service, you cannot send innocent people out to fight, i believe convicts should be forced into the army as a punishment, theyre the only people who need sorting out

after yesterday - Nick Clegg looks supremely confident and I still stand by my decision that he will win. He was sooooo convincing last night

i think they all a waste of time to be honest no one has run the uk properly in a long time just hope they sort it all out.

The BNP want all Non-British people out of Britain. Racist.

Some people don't want ILLEGAL immigrants. That is not racist.

Correction; the BNP want all non-Anglo-Saxons/Normans out. Even if us Celts (Wales and Scotland), and were here first. No, Celtic Nationalist Party all the way; kick the benefit-scrounging, illegal immigrants from Normandie and Germany out! Sailing across the channel in rafts and you were still allowed to stay in the droves...;)

Personally, i think National Service could be a good thing in Britain. i have to do it in Norway (got called up), but you can postpone it if you're starting education and your job (if you have one) is obliged to give you your job back once you've done the 1 year (there are variants to how long you do it; israel's got 3). So it'd sort the neds/chavs straight out. Though, on the other hand, teaching them how to use weapons is fairly insane, but teaching them some responsibility would be good. if Britain then built a few proper ships to patrol the coastal waters somewhere, they could load up on cheap labour (in Norway, it pays 5£ a DAY) and prevent Morrocans crossing into Spain.

Most importantly, national service would give them work experience, which many don't have. This would allow them to get into the job market. it would also teach them cooperation, discipline, and maybe even give the armed forces a cheap way to train soldiers.

National Service wouldnt be so bad, like Chaz said. It'd certainly get the hoodlums off the streets - the area I live in has quite a few no hopers who could do with a shake up.. You never know, they might enjoy being in the Army. A few friends of mine and my cousin are in the army and they are having the time of their life.

BNP for me. But no I joke, I am voting Lib Dems.

National Service wouldnt be so bad, like Chaz said. It'd certainly get the hoodlums off the streets - the area I live in has quite a few no hopers who could do with a shake up.. You never know, they might enjoy being in the Army. A few friends of mine and my cousin are in the army and they are having the time of their life.

My cousin's (19) is now a sergeant, two of my mates continued their army experience, one was some staff sergeant (Darling from Blackadder Goes Forth), the other went to Afghanistan (and returned). One, who was a bit chubby, did his national service as a paratrooper, came back ripped. Nobody i know has been hurt by national service. However it does cost money. Tax payer money.

after yesterday - Nick Clegg looks supremely confident and I still stand by my decision that he will win. He was sooooo convincing last night

I'm only 16 but I would definitely vote for him. He seems to be the only one who is passionate about sorting this country out, the only thing I don't like with the Lib Dems are their Armed Forces policy...... Tory and BNP* have the right ideas for The Armed Forces.

*Would never vote BNP so please don't label me racist !

My cousin's (19) is now a sergeant, two of my mates continued their army experience, one was some staff sergeant (Darling from Blackadder Goes Forth), the other went to Afghanistan (and returned). One, who was a bit chubby, did his national service as a paratrooper, came back ripped. Nobody i know has been hurt by national service. However it does cost money. Tax payer money.

At least we'd be spending money on protecting the country.. well,at least attempting to.

I couldn't give a **** about doing National Service as I want to sign up to the RAF after I leave school anyway

David cameron to win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camerons awful performance in the debate combined with comments like this make me wonder why im a Conservative......

Even the likes of Fatshit have managed to articulate why they think Labour will win, fantastic input there with 'David Cameron to win'

:@

Camerons awful performance in the debate combined with comments like this make me wonder why im a Conservative......

Even the likes of Fatshit have managed to articulate why they think Labour will win, fantastic input there with 'David Cameron to win'

:@

Can't beat it can you mate, such a brilliant insight to politics CAMERON TO WIN LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Back