UK General election 2010.

• Thread starter Thread starter fatshit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 18K

Who do you think will win the UK general election 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was just saying my mum votes for labour don't mean i will im too young to vte anyways

anyone who votes labour after the last 5 years has lost it

war in iraq
war in afganistan
record number of immigrants entering britain year on year since 2004
millions unemployed

etc...etc...etc

its time for change as torys say

im going to get pounded for this no doubt!

anyone who votes labour after the last 5 years has lost it

war in iraq
war in afganistan
record number of immigrants entering britain year on year since 2004
millions unemployed

etc...etc...etc

its time for change as torys say

im going to get pounded for this no doubt!

this isnt you promoting any party.

One reason i wouldn't vote conservatives- David Cameron....... such a smug ************!!

i dont have a party im just anti - labour

any party would do a better job than gordon the guy is clearly clueless

I thought the same, til i saw the Labour Campaign, he's done some good, and Cameron would do just as dire if not worse job, and i can't comment on lib dems not read too much about them.

Last edited:
tories will win they are the only party wanting to keep us british by keeping the british pound. i meen why should we join the euro and be run by brussles....

Im not old enough to vote, but i am in a college course in year 10 in america on governments so i know some, i like Libdem, conservatives suck and david cameron is up his own ****

did you know labour have endorsed plans to have the english channals name changed to anglo-french sea

all to keep brussels happy

thats labour for ye and guess what its the taxpayer paying for it :)

did you know labour have endorsed plans to have the english channals name changed to anglo-french sea

all to keep brussels happy

thats labour for ye and guess what its the taxpayer paying for it :)

Schools, police force, Fireman, Hospitals, Doctors, the Army. all the things that keep us safe.

In Eastbourne its mainly a staunch conservative constituency which I think the lib dems have only held once and made a major ****-up of it.

Labour have no chance down here. Stuck in a rut really as Conservatives have always ballsed the NHS up and apparently if they get in power again they want to cut more front line nursing staff something I disagree with as we are under pressure and short staffed as it is.

I dont agree with the Lib Dems as they seem too wishy washy with their poicies. So its tough to vote in Eastbourne if you are Labour voter.

Personal point of view Gordon Brown should of called this election ages ago but was so stubborn as he wanted some time in power which I think was a mistake as Labour has lost ground under him but with people not taking a liking to David Cameron I can see the undecided this year voting for the Lib Dems which will see the country end up in a Hung Parliament. Some might even vote the BNP as they are desperately trying to move away from the image that was once created of them but they do have some policies which the people of this country want.

What if, a person wasn't born here, but they've got a British passport and has been living here all there life. Does this mean then they deserve to be kicked out of the country?

(General Question)

i was talking bout the illegal imigrants

You need to make that clearer then please, Becuase just saying British Jobs for briths Workers, sounds incrediably Racist, and it makes me think you are talking about all foriegners, probaly did the same with a few others.

You need to make that clearer then please, Becuase just saying British Jobs for briths Workers, sounds incrediably Racist, and it makes me think you are talking about all foriegners, probaly did the same with a few others.

sorry i just read throught i did sound rascist its just i agree with some of Bnp's Ideas and Labour FTW!!!!

Illegal immigrants work as Cleaners, Private Cab Drivers, and in Takeaways mostly. they can have those jobs for all I care. The Conservatives will probably win, thanks to their old fashioned views, and the aging population. can you imagine Cameron as PM though? It can only end in disaster.

Back