'Under Pressure' tactic (EPL Win with Everton 1st Season)

• Thread starter Thread starter Chrissy Ross
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 270
  • Views Views 151K
Good tactic, but the better my team gets the worse this tactic gets.

I'd reccomend to everyone to not use this tactic with the better teams :/

But if you are midtable or lower then this is the best tactic i have used :)

Good tactic, but the better my team gets the worse this tactic gets.

I'd reccomend to everyone to not use this tactic with the better teams :/

But if you are midtable or lower then this is the best tactic i have used :)
Like all tactics if you keep using it eventually the AI will set up against it. Vary it up now and again. I have had great success with teams like Man City and Barca using these tactics so your recommendation is disregarded in my opinion.

Which tactic should i use for my piece of **** crystal palace team?

Ok to avoid confusion. Here is my favourite version of the original pressure tactic tweaked. Below is the tactic to switch to run down the clock
Chrissy's Way - 4-2-2-2 Chrissy's Way
Chrissy's Rundown The Clock - 4-2-2-2 rundown the clock they can also be downloaded on the first page.

Using Chrissy's Way - If Carlsberg did first halves :)
ib9h2nB.png

What have I missed?? 2 updates in a day. Is the first set of updates the same as 2nd lot? Im on the 3142 from a while back.

Ok about to start my first proper long term save. Is the pt versions or chrissy versions the more advanced?

Chrissy's Way is the tactic to use guys. It is pressure tactic with corner exploit. You'll concede goals on the counter and in second halves, but the smarter ones amoungst you will know when to shut up shop. 3 goal lead last 20 mins for example.

i think this game just doesn't like me anymore haha View attachment 455844 going to use chrissy's tactic though from now on (was only using the pressure tactic, won fa cup, league cup and missed out on champions league through last minute goal)

Back