Uni

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 251
  • Views Views 17K
oh ffs! i hate Blackboard so much, some idiot removed one of my modules for this year so now i can't access it and see what is happening...also i can't prepare for my next seminar and now when i go in to my next lesson i'm not going to have a clue what it's about....i hope my teacher doesn't ask me a question! :(

my modules just went up on WebCT

my timetable sucks serious balls, no days off and 9 start every day cept for 1.

Just went shopping cos im going bk to uni later, spent 45 quid on food (and a case of strongbow obv :))

Just went shopping cos im going bk to uni later, spent 45 quid on food (and a case of strongbow obv :))

wtf kind of history course involves no days off and loadsa 9 starts? :P

score!!! My lesson wasn't on it was cancelled....though i never found that out until i'd walked up 6 floors to my lesson! :( lol

ha that's **** poor you!

well have fun in all your 9am starts. ;)

I have to start having either breakfast or some sort of energy drink everytime i go to my seminars now i usually tend to drift off it's so bad! :( lol

pffft u suck, you've probs told me u did business but i was thinkin ya did history :P

Rosenrot, Ad wants to I think and thats about it :P

FMBASE loves spelling and grammar by the way :P.

I got up at 5am in Marske, got the 5:58am train from Boro to Hull, just so i could go to 9:15 lecture.....got there....******* cancelled it.

Never been so annoyed....going to sleep like a log tonight. Got a decent paintballing wound also over the weekend, right on the chin!

I got up at 5am in Marske, got the 5:58am train from Boro to Hull, just so i could go to 9:15 lecture.....got there....******* cancelled it.

Haha! Guess i can't really complain about me walking up 6 floors then, that's just terrible!

Don't you get emails or anything telling you that lessons are cancelled? :S

Guy who came and told us it was cancelled because the lecturer was ill said "we only found out at 7am, so there was no point emailing everyone"....normally they do put a notice up on blackboard, the online thing.

Guy who came and told us it was cancelled because the lecturer was ill said "we only found out at 7am, so there was no point emailing everyone"....normally they do put a notice up on blackboard, the online thing.

So do you commute from Marske to Hull or do you actually have accomodation down there?

On a different note, i chose my options for 2nd year today. :D I chose; History of Modern Scandinavia, Italian Fascism, Victorian and Edwardian Culture of Modern Britain and The Cold War...i think that was it i can't remember. Hmm..:irked:

im just up n i had a lecture at 9 lol, think ive miss it

lol^

I live in Hull Mon-Fri and Marske over the weekend Rosenrot.

Oh noooo!!! I have to do a Group presentation, those are the worst things ever! :( I can't stand getting up infront of people and talking. haha

oh and even better i think my teacher might have a few words to say to me today about missing 4 seminars in a row.. :( :p lol my own fault really. haha ****.

ive got a group talk for law soon, dunno if its good or bad that its not graded, means i can suck, but means its ultimately pointless

Back