Uni

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 251
  • Views Views 17K
Lol well if it sucks and it's not graded it doesn't matter does it! :D I think mine is graded though...every piece of work i do for my course is graded! pfft. :P

I'm doing an ungraded piece of group work as well. It's gay as **** I just wanna not bother but i'm the 'project manager' of our group meh :(

arghhh i'm freaking out! I have 2 essays, a presentation and an exam in 3/4 weeks and i havent done anything.

oh this is gonna be ****! haha I think i'll get to work on all of them tomorrow...History sucks. :(

Anyone got exams coming up soon?

just finished my last essay on Friday, got 3 exams now and like 600 pages of reading to catch up on nver mind revise

no exams for me, 3 more essays over next few weeks then im done, workloads pretty light cos im a filthy fresher

arghhh i'm freaking out! I have 2 essays, a presentation and an exam in 3/4 weeks and i havent done anything.

oh this is gonna be ****! haha I think i'll get to work on all of them tomorrow...History sucks. :(

Anyone got exams coming up soon?

History pwns :P. Well, or not.

I've got a 6000 word essay in for Thursday which I haven't done nearly enough of...all nighter on Weds nite methinks. Then got a normal one in for the 28th. Then only two exams in May, 22nd (day after CL final, pfft) and and I'll be done by the 23rd. Which means I might go Gatecrasher fest :D

exams for history and politics, an essay for education and a class test for politics to do, tis going to be a long month and a bit.

History pwns :P. Well, or not.

I've got a 6000 word essay in for Thursday which I haven't done nearly enough of...all nighter on Weds nite methinks. Then got a normal one in for the 28th. Then only two exams in May, 22nd (day after CL final, pfft) and and I'll be done by the 23rd. Which means I might go Gatecrasher fest :D

I love History! :P

I wish i had longer essay's like that. Mine are 2,000 words maximum atm, but their too easy for me i keep going over them. :(

Haha my only exam is on the 5th May. :D

Good luck with ya exams tho. :)

You first year? Cos if you are I'm sure you'll get longer ones in the second year" I even had to do a 4-6k one in my first year, this one is 6-8k...spose its good practice for a dissertation. Also you can basically choose the topic its on, which in theory should make it more enjoyable. In theory :P

ha gatecrasher wud be awesome.

Doughboy was lucky and had no exams last semester when i had 3 (and 1 class test)

You first year? Cos if you are I'm sure you'll get longer ones in the second year" I even had to do a 4-6k one in my first year, this one is 6-8k...spose its good practice for a dissertation. Also you can basically choose the topic its on, which in theory should make it more enjoyable. In theory :P

Yup! ha as if you had to do that in your first year..i just think our course likes to make things easy for us. meh

Well i prefer it when we get to choose our own essay questions rather having them set one for all of us. It's more fun that way and i love researching. But i hate using the web it sucks i prefer books i concentrate more that way! lol

I have a practical Java exam on the 7th and then 2 more exams on the 8th & 15th. I also have to create a website by the 15th. If I work hard and revise it should be plain sailing :D

Only thing I'm worried about is the Java exam as I will prob freeze up and forget simple syntax and stuff :(

Hasn't the 'create a website' bit been taken care of for the last five years? :P

Yup! ha as if you had to do that in your first year..i just think our course likes to make things easy for us. meh

Well i prefer it when we get to choose our own essay questions rather having them set one for all of us. It's more fun that way and i love researching. But i hate using the web it sucks i prefer books i concentrate more that way! lol

Yeh generally theres loads of **** on the internet, JSTOR is good though.

I can never get on JSTOR it sucks, and when i try to use my uni account to access information from the uni site at home that never works for some reason. pfft. Might have to go into uni instead and work from there! :P

2500 essay in tomorrow, done 289 words.

1000 one on Thursday not started.

Job Interview for my placement year on Thursday also.

2500 and 4000 word essays in for 30th, not started either.

Two exams, 18th and 27th May.

Argh!

Argh!

:o how come you left your essay so late?! lmao

Poor you though, you have so much work to do! haha

I've decided the 2nd week of the (late) easter holidays i'm going to devote to studying. :( And my walls of my room are now going to be plastered with revision notes all over. swish. ;)

Argh!

I'd say you're pretty ******. I have 2 essays and a full topic of work to catch up on sociology for wednesday, or else I'm ******!

Lol James I'd like to say its not too bad but you're pretty ******! First or second year?

Second.

Nah i will be all right. Got 464 words done on the one essay.

I like the topic though so should get it finished,is about the use of information systems in businesses and the risks and threats....fraud, theft, damage etc.. etc..., the most important to me out the lot is the interview on Thurs, really need that job.

Back