Mate, of course, if he isn't familiar with the position then he won't play there at 100% of his ability.

In order to avoid such situation, for example, I usually have 2 main players for DL position that I rotate heavily and I also have a left footed player for Box To Box position that trains DL position and I also have a left footed player for Central Defender position that trains DL position so at least 4 players can play DL position in my team and the same I do for every position in the tactic, I try to have at least 4 players backup for every position.

For example, my player at ML position, trains ACM or STC position to play there when needed and my central defenders train CM position to play as CM(D) when needed.

thanks alot for the info mate, so would you say that pogba can play in the dl position?

Sure, he's got "Strong" rating for the left foot.
I have john stones in my team and his left foot is fairly strong, so can i train him on the DL position? thanks alot mate, and thanks for sharing your tactics with us.

I'd say that Complete Wing Back and Deep Lying Forward are the most important positions in the tactic.

Complete Wing Back is greatly involved into the attacking build-up play and I strongly suggest that when you are looking a player for the CWB position then at first you should look at his attacking attributes such as:

Dribbling
Crossing
Flair
Technique
Acceleration
Agility
Pace
Off The Ball
Anticipation
Composure
Decisions

And only then you should look at his defensive attributes because the efficiency of your attack greatly depends on the quality of your CWB in the attack.

The better your CWB's attacking attribute the better your attack in general.

Thanks for the info, TFF ;)

Fantastic tactic!

96AD7A7351F82B13012830F87A2CF03AD7D3E330

9CF64B334E3FE89EC6C833DE9E9531A297736244

The AP tweak was supposed to be better than the V10 but somehow it doesn't work out that well at all for my Sevilla team.
This is my strongest line up plus Gabriel Barbosa .Any help or tips from any of you would be great :).And also i would like to let you guys know that i won the league using V10 during my first season with them the 2nd season we managed to finish 2nd and got knocked out in the semis of UCL by Real Madrid.

View attachment 137403

Last edited:
I'd say that Complete Wing Back and Deep Lying Forward are the most important positions in the tactic.

Complete Wing Back is greatly involved into the attacking build-up play and I strongly suggest that when you are looking a player for the CWB position then at first you should look at his attacking attributes such as:

Dribbling
Crossing
Flair
Technique
Acceleration
Agility
Pace
Off The Ball
Anticipation
Composure
Decisions

And only then you should look at his defensive attributes because the efficiency of your attack greatly depends on the quality of your CWB in the attack.

The better your CWB's attacking attribute the better your attack in general.

TFF, I guess someone like Daniel Alves, Dani Carvajal or Hector Bellerin should do great... :)

Tzhay: got bellerin because he's using arsenal and i think he had player of the year in is first season but he's very hard to buy if your not Arsenal but a very class right bk
yap i have bellerin, but when i played with the spurs or dortmund or barca, no matter how much money i have offer, arsenal never let him go

Back