i would try again and if after the seacond time it wont woek then i will leave, maybe will look for a player wgo can learn this ppm

I will give another go. we'll see what will happen. If not like you said will try to get someone else.

Thanks

Are the filters and PPM's the same for the AMR in the tweaked version as they are for the MR in the original version?

I will give another go. we'll see what will happen. If not like you said will try to get someone else.

Thanks

I only give up on trying to train a player a PPM if he fails to learn after 4th attempts because it isn't rare that I see that a player finally manages to learn the PPM after 3-4 attempts.

So I'd say it's too early give up if you made only 1- 2 attempts.

I am playing a liverpool save- and my striker always has a poor rating. I have sturridge, balotelli, even Dybala. All keep getting poor rating.
Would changing STC role be better?

Anyone been using the instant result skin for this at all. If so, has it been any good?

I've not played in 4 months due to boredom but Euro 2016 has got me the fm itch again. Got a new rig as well so need to find somewhere to DL and get it working again sigh.

Last edited:
Anyone been using the instant result skin for this at all. If so, has it been any good?

I've not played in 4 months due to boredom but Euro 2016 has got me the fm itch again. Got a new rig as well so need to find somewhere to DL and get it working again sigh.
hey mate, its good to see u agian, i using the isntant results skin but i use instant results only on friendly game

what i love about this tactic is that you win away games aswell with alot of shots and possession and with most other tactics you lose so many away games

and we did it, thanks tff.

06710-0fdb8d85-519c-41d2-b2c4-92908a6e97cf.png

06710-ecb81e68-7412-4583-8c8e-e8b136844795.png

06710-da90e14c-60bb-42e3-8b38-386213958076.png

Mate, I suggest that you read the OP. :)

TFF explained well what happens when you use "Instant Result": your assistant manager might change the roles of ML/AMR positions in the tactic which will reduce the efficiency of the tactic.

Back