Mate, I suggest that you read the OP. :)

TFF explained well what happens when you use "Instant Result": your assistant manager might change the roles of ML/AMR positions in the tactic which will reduce the efficiency of the tactic.

I know what he said, i read the post last night thanks and I'd rather have that risk tbh. Its 2 boring when you can waltz thru a season without anyone posing a challenge to you imo.

hi could you give me the link with the download i can't find it

FM Genie Scout 16 - Exclusive

image.png

FM_Scout.png

Last edited:
You might want to make that a spoiler post as several users on this forum do not want to know players PA's etc

Every time i get offered a job at a big club, i end up finding i finish seasons with 1 or 2 draws/defeats. I enjoy more managing sleeping giants and waking them up tbh, that or managing teams full of kids with decent potential

yeah that's so freaking annoying - but don't throw the poor laptop, get a punching bag instead :D

I assume this is a tactic for top teams then? Aka not for a team in the conference?

Tzahy how do you deal with FFP when you are spending that much money?
well for now i dont have this problem, cuz i have also slod some players, plus pogba and neymar gave me a good income beacuse they sell lots of jerseys

Every time i get offered a job at a big club, i end up finding i finish seasons with 1 or 2 draws/defeats. I enjoy more managing sleeping giants and waking them up tbh, that or managing teams full of kids with decent potential

i have turn down their offer mate

its always nice to have a penalty in the last minutes in the game

06711-b0a5bb88-98a9-4593-92fc-70d7218c2838.png

Hey TFF,

How do you think what positions are the most important in the tactic?

Hey TFF,

How do you think what positions are the most important in the tactic?

I'd say that Complete Wing Back and Deep Lying Forward are the most important positions in the tactic.

Complete Wing Back is greatly involved into the attacking build-up play and I strongly suggest that when you are looking a player for the CWB position then at first you should look at his attacking attributes such as:

Dribbling
Crossing
Flair
Technique
Acceleration
Agility
Pace
Off The Ball
Anticipation
Composure
Decisions

And only then you should look at his defensive attributes because the efficiency of your attack greatly depends on the quality of your CWB in the attack.

The better your CWB's attacking attribute the better your attack in general.

I know what he said, i read the post last night thanks and I'd rather have that risk tbh. Its 2 boring when you can waltz thru a season without anyone posing a challenge to you imo.

Allan, I want to warn you that when you play with "Instant Result" then you can't manage the "tackling aggression" of your players during a match, speaking other words, during a match you can't add "Easy Off Tackles" PI to your player that already has a yellow card and prevent him of getting second yellow card and red card.

This tactic has "Tackle Harder" PI active for all positions and if you use "Instant Result" and you play in any league where referees are very strict and "hard tackles" aren't welcome, for example, in Spain then you'll be getting just insane amount of red cards because of the 2nd yellow card and of course, also there'll be straight red cards that can't be avoided.

Last edited:
hey tff, mate, my left full back is out for injury and i have another player who will come in december. so rignt now i dont have a left full back to play in this position, would be ok to use a player who his not familiar with this position?

hey tff, mate, my left full back is out for injury and i have another player who will come in december. so rignt now i dont have a left full back to play in this position, would be ok to use a player who his not familiar with this position?

Mate, of course, if he isn't familiar with the position then he won't play there at 100% of his ability.

In order to avoid such situation, for example, I usually have 2 main players for DL position that I rotate heavily and I also have a left footed player for Box To Box position that trains DL position and I also have a left footed player for Central Defender position that trains DL position so at least 4 players can play DL position in my team and the same I do for every position in the tactic, I try to have at least 4 players backup for every position.

For example, my player at ML position, trains ACM or STC position to play there when needed and my central defenders train CM position to play as CM(D) when needed.

Last edited:
Back