I've started a new save with Liverpool and can't decide who should be my main striker: Danny Ings, Strurridge or Benteke?

Any thoughts? :)

Last edited:
0660f-24343aba-da32-43a7-ab13-ed41fcb2acf9.png

I've started a new save with Liverpool and can't decide who should be my main striker: Danny Ings, Strurridge or Benteke?

Any thoughts? :)

when I played with Liverpool Sturridge was my main striker and must say he did just awesome so I suggest that you pick him but I also must add that his high Injury Proneness was a serious problem to me

Yeahh... I just checked him and saw that he got "19" Injury Proneness... that's crazy I'd say :)

I remember once I had a player with 20 Injury Proneness; usually, he managed to play only few matches in a season

I remember once I had a player with 20 Injury Proneness; usually, he managed to play only few matches in a season

That's why I only have players with Injury Proneness less than 11-12 in my team :P

I don't poat ao often and I can't post screens sorry, so maybe you think Im talking ****. I was portsmouth so I got upto the premier league my squad was average at best(because of no money, fu chairman), and I thought oh ffs a long slog through the season, but then i got Into champions league after coming in 3rd. I wont fa cup aswell.

thanks for the tactic.

1 thing dont forget OI'S, very important.

c'mon the hoops Hail Hail.

[LEFT?[/LEFT]I noticed from the first post bale isn't in your real Madrid starting 11. Does this tactic not suit him? Where would be best to play him?

View attachment 144201
hi, it's not relevant with tactic but i wanna show you.
My number one and number two goalkeepers(victor valdes an volkan demirel) just retire from football in december 2016. is this possible a player retire in middle of season with no announcement??
sorry for my bad english :)

Hey, thank you for the tactics. I have a quick question though, does this work with 16.2? If not, what tactic would you recommend for that version?

I'm asking because the way this tactic has worked for me, is that the full backs keep putting crosses into the box and my ML, MR, AMC, Striker try to head it in. Is that how it's supposed to work?

PS: The defense is seemingly leaky for me.

Thanks.

Guys, I've added Waste Time tactic to the OP

does this work with 16.2?

Yes.

[LEFT?[/LEFT]I noticed from the first post bale isn't in your real Madrid starting 11. Does this tactic not suit him? Where would be best to play him?

I didn't use Gareth Bale because there were better candidates for the positions.

Gareth Bale can be used at MR/AMC/STC position in this tactic and even at ML position if you don't have any better right footed player.

hi, it's not relevant with tactic but i wanna show you.
My number one and number two goalkeepers(victor valdes an volkan demirel) just retire from football in december 2016. is this possible a player retire in middle of season with no announcement??
sorry for my bad english :)

I've seen that someone reported the same issue... IMHO, it doesn't look realistic at all and it might be a bug...

Anyone else struggling with shots? am bossing possession - but struggling to get shots on target - last game 60 40 possession but only 3 out of 28 shots on target - lost 1-0

I've seen that someone reported the same issue... IMHO, it doesn't look realistic at all and it might be a bug...

it may be but it is trouble one.
and after 5 days my first striker van persie retires :D thanks to the God Benteke is on the loan list :D View attachment 144186
thanks for your answer by the way

Thanks, Sapphyra.

I find that the waste time tactic might be handy sometimes. :)

Last edited:
Back