Do I have to do OI myself? I thought it was already plugged in.. Not to sound to lazy ;-)

Very mixed results with a strong Gladbach side. 30 games into Bundesliga; 14w 7d 9l. Could have been better

mate, you only need to set the oi one time, in when you have a game , go the oi, and press show position

mate, you only need to set the oi one time, in when you have a game , go the oi, and press show position
Roger that. Its just that in FM15 I also played with TTF tactic and there was OI allready within the tactic. Now I just played a whole season without any OI. But still made Champions League though :-)

Do I have to do OI myself? I thought it was already plugged in.. Not to sound to lazy ;-)

If you play FM Touch Mode then you have to set the OI before every match

If you play the Full Game Mode then you can set the OI only one time, just go to "Tactics" ---> "Oppositions Instructions" and set them there.

still a beast at age of 33

06612-7b2209bc-3884-4973-98ea-45d69bae9ae4.png

I had an amazing first season with R. Sociedad using this tactic, won the league and Spanish Cup :)

rcc1.png

rcc2.png

rcc3.png

My main striker Jonathas scored 36 goals and made 10 assistances in 37 appearances
Jonathas.png

Hey,

I'm also thinking to start a new save with R. Sociedad

If we take the default team then this would be my starting elven:

STC - Jonathas

AMC – Canales

ML - Bruma

MR - Vela

MC - Pedro

DMCL - Illarramendi

DL – De La Bella

DR - Zaldua

CDL – Ingo Martinez

CDR – Mikel Gonzalez

GK – Rulli

What do you think?

Also, I'll be playing with the first transfer window is turned on so It'll be possible to improve the team even further :)

What do you think?

Also, I'll be playing with the first transfer window is turned on so It'll be possible to improve the team even further :)

I haven't played with R. Sociedad but I checked the team and I would strengthen ML/MR/MC positions because I see there's a lack of good players for these positions in R. Sociedad

Anyone tried moving the DM up as CM? Just want to make the tactic more symmetric.

And yes, I could (and will) try myself but right now I'm too lazy :)

I'm scoring loads of goals with this tactic and both my RM and RB are averaging well above 8 every game but my ST barely scores and consistently has ratings of 6.5 and below?

I'm scoring loads of goals with this tactic and both my RM and RB are averaging well above 8 every game but my ST barely scores and consistently has ratings of 6.5 and below?

who is your striker mate?

You TFF are a god

God

Legend and there have been no tweaks as of now, is this a miracle!!

OH and did I mention your tactics are quite good lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What do you usually say to the team before the games ?
Good luck ? or to the fans ? or other thing ?

Just won the league with Tamworth on the final day, needed Nuneaton to lose as they were 2 points clear, the most tense final day I have ever played on FM (see picture). great start to my journeyman save seeing as I didn't join until 12 games in to the season and was 30 points off top, 2nd bottom. Unleashed and sunfire V1 worked a treat

If you play FM Touch Mode then you have to set the OI before every match

If you play the Full Game Mode then you can set the OI only one time, just go to "Tactics" ---> "Oppositions Instructions" and set them there.

Yes, that's very true. I'm also playing FM Touch Mode so it takes about 20 seconds more to set everything before the match starts but it doesn't disturb me much :)

Hi guys.
Playing with Liverpool a few years in the save, season 2019-2020 i came in third in the league with own tactic. Season 2020-2021 I began really poor and was 10th in the league 20 games in but performed fairly strong in europe. Switched to TFF unleashed mid season and went unbeaten the next 18 games in the league, won the champions league beting Juventus 4-0, man utd 2-1, man city 3-1 and Barcelona 6-2. Amazing results. Now i hade played 20 games in the league sitting fourth with 4 losses and 2 draws. Also lost three games in europe and are out from both cups, so halfway through the season i hade a total of 10 lost games. Most of my wins are 1-0 or 2-1. Tight games and generally the opponent creates more clear cut chances. My starting eleven is young but really good, would like to improve even more, any thoughts on what i might do? Patience or some changes?

Last edited:
Hi guys.
Playing with Liverpool a few years in the save, season 2019-2020 i came in third in the league with own tactic. Season 2020-2021 I began really poor and was 10th in the league 20 games in but performed fairly strong in europe. Switched to TFF unleashed mid season and went unbeaten the next 18 games in the league, won the champions league beting Juventus 4-0, man utd 2-1, man city 3-1 and Barcelona 6-2. Amazing results. Now i hade played 20 games in the league sitting fourth with 4 losses and 2 draws. Also lost three games in europe and are out from both cups, so halfway through the season i hade a total of 10 lost games. Most of my wins are 1-0 or 2-1. Tight games and generally the opponent creates more clear cut chances. My starting eleven is young but really good, would like to improve even more, any thoughts on what i might do? Patience or some changes?

Dude, this TFF's post might answer your questions...

Mate, there's no such thing as "second season syndrome" and your results easily might be worse in the next season than your results in the current season even if your team is improved in the next season.

The weaker your team and the more challenging your competition, the more random your results will be.

Let's say there are 20 teams in the league and you manage a team that is predicted 15th and if you use a good tactic that allows you overarching above your media prediction then I'd say you might finish the season in this range from 1st place to 10th place and these factors will have impact on your result:

1) The difficult level of the competition. The higher reputation a completion has, the more challenging to play and overachieve in it.

2) Luck.

If you play with a weak team that has about 15th media prediction in any low reputation leagues then with some average luck you probably will finish the 1st place or at least in top 2 but if you play with a weak team that has about 15th media prediction in any high reputation leagues such LIGA BBVA or English Premier League then probably with some average luck you'll finish only in top 5 and that's how the game works.

Imagine, that you were playing in some high reputation league and were extremely lucky and that allowed you to finish the 2nd place with your team that had 15th media prediction so after that many FM players start to think if they slightly improve their teams in the next season then they just must win the league or at least easily finish the 2nd place again and when it doesn't happen then it causes great frustration but their false expectation is the root of all evil. ;)

Usually, if you played in the most challenging leagues such LIGA BBVA or English Premier League with a weak team that had media prediction about 15th and you used a very good tactic and had some luck that allowed you to finish the 2nd place then the best what you can do is strengthen your team to have media prediction about 10th in the next season and this mean that your range for the next season will be about from the 1st to the 5th place and if in the next season you finish the 5th place then it's still a very good result for your team that were predicted to finish 10th but many FM players get frustrated when they finish 5th place after they finished the 2nd place in the previous season because they don't understand how the game works and it really doesn't matter what place you finished in the previous season and the only what matter is your media prediction in the current season and your place in the current season compare to your media prediction...

Mate, I suggest that you'll take all what I wrote above into consideration when you evaluate your results and make any conclusions.

In summary:

When you evaluate your result you should look at 3 things:

1) The reputation of the competition you play.

2) Your media prediction in the current season.

3) Your result in the current season.

The most common mistake that many FM players make is that they look at their place in the previous season when they evaluate their result in the current season.

Also many FM players wrongly think that if they were able to win some low reputation league with the weakest team in that league then should have the similar success using the same tactic in any high reputation league but that's a very wrong thinking because the difficulty level in the low reputation league drastically differs from the difficulty level in the high reputation league and AI mangers in the low reputation league are so poor that they use poor tactics and they aren't able to exploit weaknesses in your tactic.

Both yes and no, before this season media predicted me to end up at third place. And other members keep posting pictures of unbeaten seasons and league titles with poor teams.
My feeling is that english teams learnt My style of play, that could explain the good results in the european games.

Back