This gotta be the longest a TFF thread has gone without an update :P

Has anyone tired using Rooney as DLF? I'm playing with Man Utd and not sure what to do with him... should I sell him?

Hello guys,

I was wondering one thing: TFF9 posted a image of opposition instructions so is that mean that I need to set it as it is recommanded before every single match and these settings sometimes are in oposite to player instructions that have been already set in tactics screen. ??

p.s. sorry for bad english

Hello guys,

I was wondering one thing: TFF9 posted a image of opposition instructions so is that mean that I need to set it as it is recommanded before every single match and these settings sometimes are in oposite to player instructions that have been already set in tactics screen. ?

p.s. sorry for bad english

Yes, you should do it by your self.... go to tactic, then you find opposite instruction, make it as it shows in the picture and thats it.you need to do it only once.

Guys, I've updated the OP and added this tip to the Important Information section:

I strongly recommend that you always use 2 substitutions to substitute players at DL/DR positions because these positions greatly contribute to the attack and defense and usually at 65 min of every match players at these positions have only 75-78% conditions left(even players with high Stamina attribute) which mean that they just start to "walk" on the pitch and become very passive so your attack and defense take a strong hit and it would be very effective if you use 2 of your substitutions on these positions.

bump

Waste Time tactic has been added to the OP

Last edited:
anybody tried this tactic with a lower league team?

I tried it with Barnsley in Sky Bet League 1 and won the league easily :)

sdd0111.png

Yap! I am using it at the moment with fc united of manchester... half of my players dont suit the tactic at all! Mostly in red of the position... but still after 9 games i am in 1st place!

TFF, I would appreciated if you posted screenshots of the team instructions and players instructions for the Waste Time tactic. :)

Won the domestic treble with Villa using this tactic. None too shabby!

Yep, using it on a non league journeyman save and it is working very well. Started with Tamworth 10 games into the season and was 2nd bottom, I took over and 16 games later we are 8th and 10pts off top, 12 wins, 2draws and 2 losses. Using it alongside sun fire V1 as both are the best I've used his year

Do I have to do OI myself? I thought it was already plugged in.. Not to sound to lazy ;-)

Very mixed results with a strong Gladbach side. 30 games into Bundesliga; 14w 7d 9l. Could have been better. Not to blame anybody but Im 26 points behind Bayern when another guy can win the La Liga in first season with Sociedad. Did I go wrong with OI?

Last edited:
Back