Without critcising your tactic, with its amazing success some might get a little bored with the level of involvement
Mate, I don't agree because this system offer you great involvement and your destiny is in your hands ;) because every match after 1st half you have to make decision: 1) keep using Base version 2) or switch for Overload version 3) and after 60-70 min switch for Waste Time or keep using Base version.

I find that decisions you make can increase/decrease your result for the season about 30%, also you have to make decision about what match prep. to use Def. Position or Attack. Movement so as you can see it requreis a lot of involvement from you. ;)

OVERLOAD VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED

Guys, I recommend update it because I'm getting very solid performance boost with it. This baby is on fire! ;)
It deserves another bump ;)

Last edited:
Mate, I don't agree because this system offer you great involvement and your destiny is in your hands ;) because every match after 1st half you have to make decision: 1) keep using Base version 2) or switch for Overload version 3) and after 60-70 min switch for Waste Time or keep using Base version.

It deserves another bump ;)

Fair enough, but would you perhaps share some of what inspired you to create this tactic, they style of play, formation etc? I would like to create a great tactic of my own.

So far its worked great for me anyway, definitely a tactic for 4.3.1.

If I cannot use Overload against Chelsea and lose with normal tactic.. I have to lose anyway?

I am West Ham and you said don't use Overload against big team if you are medium team.. sorry for my english

I am West Ham and you said don't use Overload against big team if you are medium team.. sorry for my english
Yes, if you are West Ham in first season and losing only by 1 goal when play against such big club as Chelsea then I wouldn't recommended switch for Overload because you still have good chances to score 1 goal using Base version and get draw and it will be really good result for you but if at any point of the match you start losing by 2 goals then switch for Overload immediately.

Later when you became stronger you can afford use Overload version much more often and not only in cases when you losing but also in cases when you draw after 1st half.

Anyway I only can give recommendations but final decision is always up to you... ;) more right decisions you make during the season the better your results will be ;)

On which page is the Individual Training Focus for all players?

the tactics in the opening post are the ones to use? Or do you have tweaks somewhere in this topic? :)

Just doesn't work for me. Can't score to save my life and the players who are 'perfect' for their positions under perform.

can someone give me an easy way of finding players using the filters for smaller clubs. Using the minimal settings on the first page rarely finds a player. Even for Rangers i am having difficulty in getting players i can afford.

I'm using the downloaded player filter V 11 from the first page (not the ones written on the first page)
if you could tell me who is the better player between these two and why, i will have a better idea
View attachment 337320
OR
View attachment 337319

Last edited:
if you could tell me who is the better player between these two and why, i will have a better idea
Mark O'Brien is better and I would chosen him because they both are almost equally good at defense but Mark O'Brien has important level of Technique, Decisions, Composure and if he also had a little more Passing about 11 I would be nice.

Matthew Cooper has too low level of Technique and Decision and I found that players with such low levels most of time simple clear the ball to nowhere and aren't capable to start attacks but it's very important in this tactic that players who play on DCL/DCR poitions must be capable to start attacks or you lose a good number of attacks you could have.

Last edited:
Mark O'Brien is better and I would chosen him because they both are almost equally good at defense but Mark O'Brien has important level of Technique, Decisions, Composure and if he also had a little more Passing about 11 I would be nice.

Matthew Cooper has too low level of Technique and Decision and I found that players with such low levels most of time simple clear the ball to nowhere and aren't capable to start attacks but it's very important in this tactic that players who play on DCL/DCR poitions must be capable to start attacks or you lose a good number of attacks you could have.

I have no idea how to work out how to find players based on your Attributes then, i'm lost to be honest. Your player filters version 11 on page one, do not match the ones you have written out. which ones are you using ? , i think because you know the tactic inside out, its easy for you to find the players, i can only go by your filters and they just don't seem to reflect what you are saying your tactic needs. It might be just me, but i need the exact attributes and their values and an exact way of using them.

I would like to know by each position which attributes are important, perhaps put them in order of which is the most important and their value, down to the attributes that are the least important. Is there any way you can make your filters reflect this please

I have no idea how to work out how to find players based on your Attributes then, i'm lost to be honest. Your player filters version 11 on page one, do not match the ones you have written out. which ones are you using ? , i think because you know the tactic inside out, its easy for you to find the players, i can only go by your filters and they just don't seem to reflect what you are saying your tactic needs. It might be just me, but i need the exact attributes and their values and an exact way of using them.

I would like to know by each position which attributes are important, perhaps put them in order of which is the most important and their value, down to the attributes that are the least important. Is there any way you can make your filters reflect this please

Coolestrock, the attributes at OP have been designed to work with clubs from top division of major football nations such England(EPL), Spain(LIGA BBVA), German(Bundesliga), Italy(Seria A), France(League 1) and some other.

If you manage small or top club from any of these league you can easily find players, just use "minimal" levels from OP if you manage small club or use "optimal" levels from OP if you manage top club.

The filters is simple a tool which helps you find players and it can be configured as you want. By default I configured it something average between "minimal" and "optimal" levels.

There're more than 100+ playable divisions in game and I don't find the idea to create filters and attributes recommendation for every division realistic.

But you can easily adopt filters for any division you play. Simple reduce all Mental and Technical attributes by 1 point if still no luck then repeat this process till you find someone.

Tell me what division you play and I'll configure filters for you and it will take no more than 5 min.

Last edited:
Really wanna give this tactic a proper go but it's hard to find a team to fit it right off the bat, arsenal for example i just can't see it fitting them due to cazorla, walcott and ozil.

Wow! What a tactic mate. Amazing.

Playing with MK Dons your tactic has given me:

1st in the Footbal league 1
1st in the championship
11th in the premier league
5th in the premier league.

Now I finally have the players to challenge for a CL-spot, and was on my good way, but then suddenly; collapse.

Has this happened to you? Any tips to get out of a rough spot?

Seems like all the players play generally with a lower rating after christmas -constantly-.

View attachment 337284View attachment 337283View attachment 337282

Now I finally have the players to challenge for a CL-spot, and was on my good way, but then suddenly; collapse.

Has this happened to you? Any tips to get out of a rough spot?

Seems like all the players play generally with a lower rating after christmas -constantly-.

Mate, I can't tell you do good or bad because in order to tell that I need to know CA of your players and your position after full season.

I don't recognize most of the player from your SS. It very could be that most of them are very weak and actually you are greatly overachieving.

Show screenshots CA of your players, in order to do that you can use FMRTE or FM scout.

Last edited: