Now I finally have the players to challenge for a CL-spot, and was on my good way, but then suddenly; collapse.

Also... you only have been for 2 seasons in Premier League with MK Dons but if you are going to compete for CL spot you need have at least average 145 CA and I really doubt that it's ever possible to have such CA with MK Dons only been for 2 season in Premier League.

Thanks for the response! Have used the player filters for all transfers since notching the promotion to the premier league.

What do you make of this team?

View attachment 337281

Managed to win the Skrill North with Stalybridge Celtic (predicted to finish 8th) and got promotion.
This is achieved with **** players as you can imagine, players are nowhere near the attribute requirements and I have only made 2-3 decent additions to the squad.
Proof that the tactic works with lower teams as well.

Thanks TFF for the great tactics set.

Guys, I've updated OP and the guide for OVERLOAD version. I added the same system with manual marking as for Monstrous P&P. From now there's additional OVERLOAD version which has manual marking and I recommend use it against some formations.

Now the updated guide for OVERLOAD version looks like this:

*OVERLOAD VERSION*

Use this version if you start losing or draw after 1st half against teams you are supposed easily win.

IMPORTANT: I find that making right decisions when to use it can easily buff your results about 30% for the season. More detailed guide about when to use this version you can find below.

Download OVERLOAD version - TFF_UNREAL(_OVERLOAD_)_V9.tac

IMPORTANT: If you see that opposition uses these type of midfield configuration then use *A* version with manual marking. In this version AMC is set manual mark opposition player on MCL position.

DO NOT USE tactic slot for *A* version! Simple add it from "Archived tactics" when you need *A* version!

Download *A* version – OVERLOAD *A* VERSION

Here's list of formations against you should use *A* version

AM_2_MC_1sss.png

Last edited:
hi, i have one question.
i have three DCs who use right foot, and one of them has 'reasonable' left foot.
but on OP, you said DCL must use left foot.
should i buy 'left footed' player or just use 'reasonable' left footed player for DCL position?

hi, i have one question.
i have three DCs who use right foot, and one of them has 'reasonable' left foot.
but on OP, you said DCL must use left foot.
should i buy 'left footed' player or just use 'reasonable' left footed player for DCL position?

Yes, you should! Doria and/or Eder Alvarez Balanta are the best young left footed defenders, but Doria will only go to a few top clubs. Balanta should be available for mid-side teams.

Could somebody kindly upload the most recent counter version in straightforward tac.file as i can't download via Mediafire please

BASE AND OVERLOAD TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

*BASE TACTIC*
Download the BASE tactic - TFF_UNREAL(_COUNTER_)_V8
counter_V8.jpg

*OVERLOAD VERSION*
Download OVERLOAD version - TFF_UNREAL(_OVERLOAD_)_V10.tac
Overload_V10.jpg

CHANGES:

- I made the same midfield configuration for Base tactic as for Overload tactic because it proved to be more efficient.
- By default in both versions AMC has manual marking. He marks opposition player who play on MCR position.
- Changed side for MC from MCL to MCR and changes sides for the strikers.

With new versions I'm getting very solid boost to performance about 20-30% compare to previous versions.

IMPORTANT:

By default in both versions AMC has manual marking and it works efficient ONLY against these formations:

AM_2_MC_1sss.png

WHEN YOU MEET ANY OTHER FORMATIONS THEN GO TO TACTIC MENU AND REMOVE MANUAL MARKING FROM AMC!

Last edited:
Hi TotalFootballFan9,
what makes you change this:
Changed side for MC from MCL to MCR and changes sides for the strikers.

thanks for your great work ;)

Hi TotalFootballFan9,
what makes you change this:
Changed side for MC from MCL to MCR and changes sides for the strikers.

thanks for your great work ;)
This is mostly "cosmetic" change I simple mirrored it and the reason behind it is that number of right footed MCs is bigger than left footed.

If you have left footed MC then you can mirror it BUT in this case you also have to redone all manual marking and your AMC should manual mark opposition MCL and also don't forget mirror throw-in set pieces for the strikers.

Last edited:
Thanks TFF, much appriciated. I will try with the new saving.

BASE AND OVERLOAD TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

*BASE TACTIC*
Download the BASE tactic - TFF_UNREAL(_COUNTER_)_V8
counter_V8.jpg

*OVERLOAD VERSION*
Download OVERLOAD version - TFF_UNREAL(_OVERLOAD_)_V10.tac
Overload_V10.jpg

CHANGES:

- I made the same midfield configuration for Base tactic as for Overload tactic because it proved to be more efficient.
- By default in both versions AMC has manual marking. He marks opposition player who play on MCR position.
- Changed side for MC from MCL to MCR and changes sides for the strikers.

With new versions I'm getting very solid boost to performance about 20-30% compare to previous versions.

IMPORTANT:

By default in both versions AMC has manual marking and it works efficient ONLY against these formations:

AM_2_MC_1sss.png

WHEN YOU MEET ANY OTHER FORMATIONS THEN GO TO TACTIC MENU AND REMOVE MANUAL MARKING FROM AMC!
bump ;)

Guys, I'm posting here versions which at very high probability will be next update for Base and Overload version, I just want to play few more seasons with it to make sure and if nothing extreme comes out I'll add these version to OP.

BASE - TFF_UNREAL(_COUNTER_)_V9 ( alternative download link - TFF_UNREAL(_COUNTER_)_V9 )

OVERLOAD - TFF_UNREAL(_OVERLOAD_)_V11 (alternative download link - TFF_UNREAL(_OVERLOAD_)_V11 )

Changes:

- TM for BASE version changed from "Counter" to "Standard"(new midfield configuration and manual marking have allowed to do that).
- New roles and passing setting for DCL/DCR positions(in both versions)

IMPORTANT: Please notice if opposition player who play on MCR position has been substituted then you need to go to tactic menu and push "Confirm" button in order to keep manaul marking work. I'm sure it's just annoying glitch but there's nothing can be done about.

Last edited:
Yes, you should! Doria and/or Eder Alvarez Balanta are the best young left footed defenders, but Doria will only go to a few top clubs. Balanta should be available for mid-side teams.

Umiti (Lyon) is also very good too