Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

• Thread starter Thread starter Bebetoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 596
  • Views Views 241K
Good tactic but the defending is terrible. To be fair every tactic on this game has a bad defence especially with smaller sides. I prefer to manage smaller teams and I haven't found the perfect one yet.

Good tactic but the defending is terrible. To be fair every tactic on this game has a bad defence especially with smaller sides. I prefer to manage smaller teams and I haven't found the perfect one yet.
Have you tried ChristianEriksen's tactic V19? It's a 433-tactic that won me the league as QPR, during my 1st season.

Deactivated the first transfer window, and bought Balanta and Depay in the January window; so can't brag and say that I did it without any transfers.

How the season went with this tactic:

d896d8ca0c8ed57f58272aba48f7a1ed.png

8a620a387e8b038b909e63515f1cd7b6.jpg

c9c66f612c5f68db3ba33c8eaac57e8b.jpg

Still in shock that we got knocked out of the Copa del Rey and Champions League. Especially CL when we dominated Atletico the 4 times we played them earlier in the year. Overall, amazing tactic. Hopefully we have better luck this year.

Just finished my 3rd season won the FA Cup and lost in semi of CL to Madrid after having player sent off after 21mins :( Doing a rebuild start of 4th season. Sold Blind,Di Maria,Mata,Rojo,Vietto,Sahin,Fellaini, and bought in Rodriguez,Sterling,Deulofu,Prowse,Goretzka,Hojberg,Jovic,Aboubaker. Hope to get clean sweep this season, but will be hard with so many changes to the squad.

So first season all done. Before anyone says anything....I know it's Chelsea and its easy but even so this is impressive and further more very enjoyable to play.
Now for the screenshot overload! :P

Transfers: View attachment 307383

Competitions:View attachment 307382

Capital One Cup
View attachment 307377

FA Cup
View attachment 307375

Champions League
View attachment 307374

League Table
View attachment 307372

Player Awards
View attachment 307369View attachment 307367View attachment 307366View attachment 307364
View attachment 307363View attachment 307361View attachment 307360View attachment 307359
View attachment 307358View attachment 307357View attachment 307356View attachment 307355

I can post player stats for the season in a new post. This tactic is insane and very enjoyable to use:) Going to not only continue this Chelsea save but I will start a new save with weaker team. Maybe my home town team Southampton. Open to suggestions also:)
Great job and thanks again:)

Just a little update on how my 4th season going so far after my rebuild end of 3rd season. Still very impressive.

Bebetoo, your test with monaco done?

(With Orléans i do the achievement "Heros de France")

Unfortunately, this tactic works only with big teams.
Played with Arsenal, Inter & OM using this tactic and killed the season but using it with teams like WBA and Stoke i had no chance.

Unfortunately, this tactic works only with big teams.
Played with Arsenal, Inter & OM using this tactic and killed the season but using it with teams like WBA and Stoke i had no chance.
Not true I know 2 people using this 1 with Everton and 1 in the Conference league both doing well.

I have a question, if I move the CWB's back one slot in the DL/R place (so to suit more my players) it will be good or it will affect the tactic?

Back