Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

• Thread starter Thread starter Bebetoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 596
  • Views Views 241K
Very good tactics. It works well with small team (Even though not enough games to post anything at the moment). It looks similar to NXT5/6 from Guzzla. It creates less chance but scores more goals in the game. It allows also slightly more chance to opponent but he will miss more (it needs more games to be confirmed).

For OI, tried Conn's one (from Guzzla) with Hard tackling. Results are good so far. You may have frequent penalties with weak defenders). However, it appears that it is better with Tacking on hard.

It is difficult to say which tactics will be better as the players needed are not exactly the same and both can bring amazing results.

Concerning the Complete Forward, I d like to know what profile is more efficient in your games (Fast and small, Tall and strong, Technical,...).

Theatreof Dreams what OI do u use m8 for your utd save because u said u don't use the ones from the op. Also can u tell me what u do for your training general and match prep. Bye the way im glad your doing so well with utd keep it up.
I use the original not the one on the OP atm.

I had Falcao get 63 in all comps, Di Maria 20+ and Januzaj 20+. I have Munir and Barbosa who both got a good amount of goals either as IF or CF.

JMOCKS i see jese is having a great season so far with 30 goals. Im just about to buy him for my nott forest team 3rd season in prem. Did u play him mostly IF left side yeh.

Jese plays ST, AML, and AMR for me when needed. Its hard to fit everyone in as Madrid have so much talent.

Not to many huge changes to my squad either which is impressive. As I know people like to spend loads and bring in all the best player, when really only a few needed with this tactic.

Gonna need new STR this 3rd season as not loaning Falcao again spent to much time injured. Rooney,Wilson,Henriquez wont quite be enough.

Back