Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

• Thread starter Thread starter Bebetoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 596
  • Views Views 241K
It is very good to see domination by Manu....

But is someone used it in lower leagues? I will give it a try soon maybe if I have time.
I did test as WEDS as well and was top after half season with only 2 loan signings. Did not want to carry on though as Utd is team I support and is main save. Creator has also tried with many teams. And I have been PM somebody on here who having success in Conference :)

I did test as WEDS as well and was top after half season with only 2 loan signings. Did not want to carry on though as Utd is team I support and is main save. Creator has also tried with many teams. And I have been PM somebody on here who having success in Conference :)

Im the guy who has been PM'ing with theatre (Thanks again for the advice BTW) i plugged this in 14 games into my 4th season in game 3rd in the conference and so far so good 7 games 5 wins and 2 draws, very leaky at the back but i cant blame the tactic the poor defenders im sure are to blame. 22 goals scored and 12 goals conceded. i used to OI in the OP with no tweaks

Im the guy who has been PM'ing with theatre (Thanks again for the advice BTW) i plugged this in 14 games into my 4th season in game 3rd in the conference and so far so good 7 games 5 wins and 2 draws, very leaky at the back but i cant blame the tactic the poor defenders im sure are to blame. 22 goals scored and 12 goals conceded. i used to OI in the OP with no tweaks
Stick with it mate! Im happy you turned things around. As you move up leagues just add bit better defenders and you will dominate:)

Not good start to my 3rd season lost Henriquez and Zaha due to not making them key players and was unhappy and lost Nani and Wilson as both wanted to move to clubs who bid for them :( Did not want to make any signings but will go for Lukaku and Griezmann and Vietto. To replace them.

Theatreof Dreams think LUKAKU will do brill for you think he will score **** loads can't wit to see is goal tally at the end of your season and already of the mark already LOL.
Cheers mate hope so! Has scored 5 so far after about 7 games.

Theatreof Dreams sorry for all the questions bud. Do i need good tackling stats for the CM-S role or can i play 2 good creative players in that role without good tackling.
I would recommend players like Strootman,Khedira,Pogba,Koke not players like Kovacic,Verratti

cheers CURTIS for that. Yeh thats more of an all rounded player then that can attack and put a foot in. most of my midfield players are more playmakers without the tackling PARADES,MANU TRIGUEROS,GASTON RAMIREZ,
Yes mate i dont really have any creative CMs more all rounders.

Hi guys.I stand with the new tactic.Forget the tactics you use to date.After using this tactic will not need another tactic.

TACTIC

View attachment 749765 View attachment 749718

​HOFFENHEIM TEST RESULTS

REAL SOCIEDAD TEST RESULTS

CHELSEA TEST RESULTS

NEW OI

View attachment 751558

PLAYER TIPS

GK:a standard keeper will do the trick

DC: pace and acceleration of these players is very important.Make sure you have good mental abilities

WBR/L:supposed to be both offensive and defensive characteristics.I suggest you choose the players, because they are resistant to fatigue.

DLP:BWM features of your player also must carry.tackling,team work,agression,determinatiom are important attributes. e.g De Rossi

MC: Standart midfielder.BTB style.

IF:The best players on your team to get them.could be better used in the two foot.

ST:a standard forward will do the trick

IMPORTANT

LEFT CORNER TAKERS --> WBR

RIGHT CORNER TAKERS-->WBL

SORRY.MY ENGLISH IS BAD.I CAN NOT TELL TYPING TACTIC BUT I RESPOND TO ALL QUESTIONS AND ASK YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT.

MUST TRY.YOU WILL NOT REGET

View attachment 749759

Hey!

I was eager to start a new save with Chelsea! But I do not know how to put up the training for general training and match preparation for the pre-season and During-season?

For it says nothing about the training on page 1? But the IO as it says on page 1 will be used for chelsea?

would really be appreciated for the help :)

Hey!

I was eager to start a new save with Chelsea! But I do not know how to put up the training for general training and match preparation for the pre-season and During-season?

For it says nothing about the training on page 1? But the IO as it says on page 1 will be used for chelsea?

would really be appreciated for the help :)

From memory the pre-season training was something along the lines of tactics very high and team work (or at least this is what I have used to get tactics fluid asap). During season the OP suggests that you should let assistant manager do general training and match tactics for match training. I hope this helps.

From memory the pre-season training was something along the lines of tactics very high and team work (or at least this is what I have used to get tactics fluid asap). During season the OP suggests that you should let assistant manager do general training and match tactics for match training. I hope this helps.

Thanks mate!

So for pre-season training for the General training is tactic and very high and match preparation is teamwork? And During-season for the General Training is the assistant work to care about, And for the match preparation is match tactic, i understand this correct my friend? But if i play against a good team is the match preparation the same ?(match tactic)

Thank you for your help men!

Simply amazing tactic.... First season with my Celtic. Van Dijk and Ambrose were brilliant on defence. Benfica knocked us out in Champions Leagu quarter-finals only because we have been unlucky. SFPL, just one draw on 36 matches and 106 pts... next team 62 :), Scepovic 39 goals for te club until now. BTW I didn't use my wbr &wbl for corners.

View attachment 307956View attachment 307952
View attachment 307935

Last edited:
Great tactic!
since I started playing with this all my matches are won with at least 3-0!

Back