Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

Which of the 6 attached tactics is confirmed to be the best ? If it's 15.2.1 which of the two ?
Will be tested immediately, just say which.

Going to continue to use the Bebetoo's unstoppable 4-3-3 with IF's and see if it still works in Patch 15.3. Will make tweaks as I go if needed:) Really hope this is still effective as its been the most enjoyable tactic I have used in this years FM.

which team are you asking for
We are 3 and play with Swansea, Southampton and Crystal palace already at season 5 and nobody managed to win the division yet. We're even strugling to get in top 4 at the end of the seasons (champions cup qualification zone). Maybe some of us will give this tactic a try but which one is the question ? We had a season when 6 teams were qualified in champions league :) and 3 in Europa league, so it's very competitive and really great save.

Last edited:
Counter tactics didn't well as 15.2 patch
Attack tactics better defense but lower score.

Maybe Control+lower tempo will better. Need some tweak and many test.

hi guys. 3-5-2 tactic is ready. I testing with Juventus and Man Utd. Results are very good. I want to test with the weaker team .team suggestion?

Maybe someone like Leeds United, Coventry, Sheffield United in lower leagues in England. Or if you mean a weaker premier club, try someone like Fiorentina, Valencia, Sevilla, Stuttgart etc. I would be willing to test this out if and when you upload. I have used your original tactic religiously and for me has produced the best saves I have ever had. Have you updated to the latest 15.3 patch?

Maybe someone like Leeds United, Coventry, Sheffield United in lower leagues in England. Or if you mean a weaker premier club, try someone like Fiorentina, Valencia, Sevilla, Stuttgart etc. I would be willing to test this out if and when you upload. I have used your original tactic religiously and for me has produced the best saves I have ever had. Have you updated to the latest 15.3 patch?

yes i use 15.3

Leicesterdoesn't haveMR andML do I need totransfer . I'm looking for a team that I can use without making a transfer. I'm looking for a team that has to MR and ML.

they got Mahraez Knockeart Albrighton De Leat

where is the new 3-5-2? this maybe needs new thread for 15.3 tweaks updates only. Getting very hard to read now:)