Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

• Thread starter Thread starter Bebetoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 596
  • Views Views 241K
Yes, you're right. I'm currently training players like Johnson to be better in the wingback role. But I have beaten Swansea 7-0 away with Sturridge scoring 6 goals. Insane!

Do you have any tips on which wingbacks I should buy?

Nathaniel Clyne has been a great WB for me in my Man U save using this tactic. He plays back up to Rafael who is immense, but Rafael got a broken leg, and Clyne stepped in with 27 games and 15 assists, with 8.02 average rating.

Yes, you're right. I'm currently training players like Johnson to be better in the wingback role. But I have beaten Swansea 7-0 away with Sturridge scoring 6 goals. Insane!

Do you have any tips on which wingbacks I should buy?

left Marcelo . he is rotation player in Madrid.
right Srna .he is not more expensive and good performance.

Kurzawa in left is really good and not expensive
(in my multiple test, he is golden boys and all time player in team of year )

ps: sorry for my english :p

Still going well for me 2nd season will post SS soon when half way through. Not as good as 1st season but that is mainly due to only 1 new signing and selling a lot of players. Also had a lot of injuries. So still doing really well despite a smaller squad as Utd and a lot more injuries :)

left footed winger on the right and right footed on the left?

Radon-11 is just trolling.... best to ignore him. No way did he get rubbish results with this tactic.

Tactic definitely works with a big club.

872d9a3c448d6fec5cb67151749af862.png

6f0013b9ebe7f54a647e8f6c4fc3944b.png

Ronaldo had 34 goals and 16 assists in 24 appearances with an average rating of 8.70. Then he broke his leg.

My two draws were against Real Sociedad and Valencia (both late game collapses).

If your using a top club, this is the tactic for you.

Last edited:
Back