I've still not won a champions league trophy yet :( three straight seasons I've lost to the eventual winner.

My season has been going very well with v8 but I have had two really, really bad away results (very inconsistent with previous seasons). I lost 5-1 to Bayern Munich and 3-0 to Schalke. I've been in the German league for 4 seasons and both of these are my worst two losses. Of course these are big opponents but I really think the wing backs are the problem here.

My season has been going very well with v8 but I have had two really, really bad away results (very inconsistent with previous seasons). I lost 5-1 to Bayern Munich and 3-0 to Schalke. I've been in the German league for 4 seasons and both of these are my worst two losses. Of course these are big opponents but I really think the wing backs are the problem here.

In my very close/important/hard away matches I actually use v5 instead of v8

works well on underdogs? which versions should I use on a underdog?

In my very close/important/hard away matches I actually use v5 instead of v8

Yes I have put v6 back in instead of the caution tactic, which I never use. Although I have no matches left where I would need to use it in the league, I might have a chance to use it in the champions league.

Just to specify what I've noticed, basically with v8 against the very top clubs, you will be very vulnerable to long balls into the channels, because the wing backs will be too far forward and will not get back in time. When those players are back at the FB positiong with FB-S, they frequently track back and intercept those balls.

That is what has been happening to me.

Just to specify what I've noticed, basically with v8 against the very top clubs, you will be very vulnerable to long balls into the channels, because the wing backs will be too far forward and will not get back in time. When those players are back at the FB positiong with FB-S, they frequently track back and intercept those balls.

That is what has been happening to me.

so does v6 solve this?

I guess you have amazing team on 2020,have you change anything from original V8 tactic? which training you using?

What's this obsession people have with how other people use their training? Do you think the tactic can't be a success if you don't train like everyone else? If so; Wow.