Unstoppable! Two quadruples in row!

TTF, is there any possibility that you could screen shot your team instructions? I can't download the tactic as my computer is just an idiot (or the person controlling it is ha)
I've attached the file. Try download it.

:( I have a mac, I have no idea how to use it. Really annoying me ha! It downloads but then I can never open it.
I have a mac too, click the attachment and then it should download click the circle with the arrow in the top right hand corner and it should show ur downloads, then click the magnifying glass next to the tactic then it should open in a folder right click and copy the tactic then paste it in "Documents<Sports Interactive<Football Manager 2014< Tactics

:( I have a mac, I have no idea how to use it. Really annoying me ha! It downloads but then I can never open it.
Sorry, mate. I hardly can imagine how it can be done other way because there’s also a lot of individual player’s instructions and O/I so it requires to screenshot every player…

I have a mac too, click the attachment and then it should download click the circle with the arrow in the top right hand corner and it should show ur downloads, then click the magnifying glass next to the tactic then it should open in a folder right click and copy the tactic then paste it in "Documents<Sports Interactive<Football Manager 2014< Tactics

Thank you Power!!! I finally know how to do it!

Sorry, mate. I hardly can imagine how it can be done other way because there’s also a lot of individual player’s instructions and O/I so it requires to screenshot every player…

All sorted thanks to Power, thanks though TTF

I love watching these tactics play so far. The attacks are alot of fun to watch.

The unstoppable is really good at winning the ball high up the pitch and launching lethal 3 pass counter attacks. The cross wins the ball a bit deeper but then 5 players wreak havoc with vertical movement and quick passes and any one of the midfielders or amc or st gets a great chance.

Unstoppable is prone to leaking late goals with a big lead so I switch to the cross if I'm up by 2+ goals in the second half.

Hopefully this holds up; so far I really enjoy the style of play and am scoring alot and conceding few.

With the 'Cross' do people switch the mentality for different games?

With the 'Cross' do people switch the mentality for different games?

I haven't been. But I have a pretty good side (picked 3rd in the Eredivisie).

It has been very stable. Not many chances given up.

Any good tips for me, it seems I conceed alot of goals.. two matches in a row im leading 0-2, but then to only get 2-2 og 3-2.. that sucks.. do you guys change anything in the match or at the end?

Nope just plug and play (I am Barcelona however, using cross v1).

Guys, I'm thinking about use TFF_CROSS_V1 all the time because more testing shows that it has same attacking potential as Unstoppable and maybe even better -)) but more solid at defense.

I've got almost every game crazy possession rate about 65-68%, 15+shots, 3-5 CCC, 3-5 half chances and my opponents only manage to make 2-3 shots -))

Any good tips for me, it seems I conceed alot of goals.. two matches in a row im leading 0-2, but then to only get 2-2 og 3-2.. that sucks.. do you guys change anything in the match or at the end?

Just had the same problem. One thing I have noticed so far is how poorly the AMC and C are playing. Anyone else have this issue?

Back