Unstoppable! Two quadruples in row!

Cross is the best tactic!

I winner Brazlian Serie B with Vasco da Gama with only one lost!! And winner Copa do Brasil. Thank you!

In the cross tactic can you use attacking players to good effect in the CM positions i.e. Erikson, Quintero?

i usually use Eriksen and Dembele right now as shadow striker i use Sigurdsson and Lamela. They are doing great job :)

i usually use Eriksen and Dembele right now as shadow striker i use Sigurdsson and Lamela. They are doing great job :)

so you use eriksen behind your shadow strikers? have you used both tactics mate, if so which do you prefer? the two SS tactic would suit my attacking players more i think but everyone seems to be saying 'cross' is better?

i have players like

Eriksen
Quintero
Fischer
Janazuj
Draxler

in attacking positions, so wanted to know which would be better for fitting them in?

in the begining i started with cross tactic then i switched to unstoppable so i use Eriksen as a CM. I have Lamela and Sigurdsson as Shadow Strikers. I tried Eriksen as shadow striker also but he is doing better as CM. Try Draxler like a Shadow striker!

Hey TotalFootballFan9, what was your lineup with Soton in your 14.3 test? And where did you feel the team needed strengthening?

would this work with lower league teams. mayb the cross tactic would b best

in the begining i started with cross tactic then i switched to unstoppable so i use Eriksen as a CM. I have Lamela and Sigurdsson as Shadow Strikers. I tried Eriksen as shadow striker also but he is doing better as CM. Try Draxler like a Shadow striker!

Cheers mate, you have been very helpful!

Which tactic did you prefer?

cooper74 I have just started 1 last night with Hayes & heading and I joined them about 10 games into season they was rock bottom and i ve just won playoffs scoring 101 goals and conceding 44 and with a win ratio of 67%.
so I'd say yes it works in lower leagues.. cross tactic that is

Hey TotalFootballFan9, what was your lineup with Soton in your 14.3 test?

Ramirez was trained to play striker position in case Rodriguez gets injured. I rotated Ramirez/Adam Lallana on AMC position.

7qai.jpg

And where did you feel the team needed strengthening?
DL position and as soon as possible because there's only one left footed player who can play DL position - Luke Shaw and If something happens to him it will be disaster. DL/DR positions are very important for this tactic I strengthen it at first priority.

DR position is ok a lot of suited players can play on it - Clyne, Callum Chambers, Ward-Prowse.

Never any OI when you are against big teams either? I have now bought players for the NOT cross tactic.. ****, hehe..

TTF, is there any possibility that you could screen shot your team instructions? I can't download the tactic as my computer is just an idiot (or the person controlling it is ha)

TTF, is there any possibility that you could screen shot your team instructions? I can't download the tactic as my computer is just an idiot (or the person controlling it is ha)

Must be the one that controlls it :D

Back