If anyone is having issues, exit steam and restart it. If anyone is actually in FM and is wondering why it wont update, please use your head and CLOSE YOUR GAME.

I didn't know there was a dark version for FMC.

Its the logo packs/face packs. remove them, reload skin, verify cache, run game, re-add them reload skin. Let me know how you get on

If anyone is having issues, exit steam and restart it. If anyone is actually in FM and is wondering why it wont update, please use your head and CLOSE YOUR GAME.

Why do I get the feeling that somebody has send you a PM regarding that :D

I play a network game with one friend and I can not join the saved game. We both updated...Any ideas?

Has anyone actually noticed a difference in the way the game plays yet then?????

Has anyone actually noticed a difference in the way the game plays yet then?????

Yes, iv hardly conceded any crosses in fact iv not conceded any:\ also i seem to be crossing alot more and creating less CCC but my wingers seem to be making better runs:)

1 bad thing! i keep gettting run time error! during my bolton game

thats never good mate, how far into it are you?

lets just hope it stops the halfway line goals where the keeper is no where to be seen!!!

thats never good mate, how far into it are you?

lets just hope it stops the halfway line goals where the keeper is no where to be seen!!!

11 years and soo many months but 2 months in since update

iv also noticed keepers making stupid mistakes and i mean gk booting it up long and it just bouncing of my keeper for the opposition to score an open goal!

11 years and soo many months but 2 months in since update

iv also noticed keepers making stupid mistakes and i mean gk booting it up long and it just bouncing of my keeper for the opposition to score an open goal!

is that after the update or before pal?

Well Cabaye 9.4, S. Taylor 9.1 and Gouffran 9.2 have just had the games of their life's........against WBA8-|

Well, i have the currency in euros, but keeps showing in pounds...Anyone knows how to fix this?