UPDATE 13.2 RELEASED for Football Manager 2013

GodCubed you are not alone, I have noticed this since the patch. I mentioned it a few pages back.

Ah fair. Might be a bug. Nothing major, though, since it works for both sides it is broken in a balanced way, if that makes sense. I'm alright with that so long as they fix it when possible.

I just had one of the goalkeeper clearance bug goals though, and I raged for a bit about that. :p

Just won a penalty shootout 5-4, five penalties out of 14 saved. Sounds a little high, but the sample size is currently 1, so won't read too much into it.

Hi guys,

how do I uninstall this 13.2 version/ patch... whatever

it is driving me mad

Thanks!

I want to know this as well. I was playing a 4-2-3-1 Narrow formation with 3 AM's with played through the middle, utilising through balls to a striker which work really well for me.

Ever since this 13.2 patch. That tactic as just dropped dead. I've been forced in moving away from that tactic.

So if you can uninstall this patch, I would be very happy. I would seriously think about updating in the future.

Hi guys,

how do I uninstall this 13.2 version/ patch... whatever

it is driving me mad

Thanks!

I want to know this as well. I was playing a 4-2-3-1 Narrow formation with 3 AM's with played through the middle, utilising through balls to a striker which work really well for me.

Ever since this 13.2 patch. That tactic as just dropped dead. I've been forced in moving away from that tactic.

So if you can uninstall this patch, I would be very happy. I would seriously think about updating in the future.

You cant go back to earlier patches.

I have just started a story with Bayern using the latest patch and just noticed that not one single club spent a penny in June/July/August - anyone else heard about this happening? Free transfers were happening but no cash transfers

I have just started a story with Bayern using the latest patch and just noticed that not one single club spent a penny in June/July/August - anyone else heard about this happening? Free transfers were happening but no cash transfers

Sounds like you disabled first window transfer budgets

help pls

guys wher can i d/l fm13 ..tell me .used SKIDROW one but it crashes cant play......pls any crack alo will help

Anyone else having a problem with youth intake since the new patch. Despite having top youth facilities, youth recruitment and coaching I am getting nobody over 1* for the past 3 years. It is driving me mad! I would love to know if this is a bug as I would assume there would be a fix in the next patch.

Anyone else having a problem with youth intake since the new patch. Despite having top youth facilities, youth recruitment and coaching I am getting nobody over 1* for the past 3 years. It is driving me mad! I would love to know if this is a bug as I would assume there would be a fix in the next patch.

By 1*, are you referring to their current Ability or their potential,( all in relation to the rest of the players/the club) ?

By 1*, are you referring to their current Ability or their potential,( all in relation to the rest of the players/the club) ?

Potential ability in relation to the rest of the club and also a recommendation of 1*.

Is this a download? Forgive me for being blind, but if it is, where do i click the link? Cheers

Ahhhhh, now i understand!! cheers, I was looking all over the thread and coudn't see it... now i know why, lol

It's a bug in what you can see, rather than the quality. Basically your assistant manager etc can see their quality, but you cant until they sign a contract. I leave that stuff to my staff anyway, and they will automatically offer contracts to anyone who is good enough.

It's a bug in what you can see, rather than the quality. Basically your assistant manager etc can see their quality, but you cant until they sign a contract. I leave that stuff to my staff anyway, and they will automatically offer contracts to anyone who is good enough.

Okay thanks for clearing that up. I was beginning to think it was hopeless.

One thing I haven't got my head round on fm 2013 is the logic behind international call ups. For example, I have an awesome left back from Argentina and is constantly overlooked for internationals yet mediocre players beat him to call ups. I could understand the logic if my player's form was poor but that simply isn't the case. It isn't just with one particular player, I am experiencing it with quite a few of my players. I think the best example is Wellington Nem, who has won world's best player and has a worldwide reputation but hasn't played for Brazil in over 2 years. I don't have a problem with it because it means there is less chance of them getting injured if their not on international duty. Anybody else noticing any lack of international call ups?