UPDATE 13.2 RELEASED for Football Manager 2013

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 366
  • Views Views 75K
Wow being ganged up by the fan boys lol what did you do BBM each other that somebody's slagging of the game lol

Two of you are moderator's so yes YOU are part of this website.

I have only complained about this years because in reality it's poor

What's BBM? oO) Either that or we all simply read this thread.

Were no more part of this site than you are. None of us including the site owner give SI any special or biased treatment. I payed £30 quid for this game and if it was broken believe me id ******* say so and wouldn't give a **** who i upset at SI.

What's BBM? oO) Either that or we all simply read this thread.

Were no more part of this site than you are. None of us including the site owner give SI any special or biased treatment. I payed £30 quid for this game and if it was broken believe me id ******* say so and wouldn't give a **** who i upset at SI.

Showing your age JP, messaging service on Blackberrys.

On the contrary, I'm a student. My money is tighter than most. As such, I need to choose what to spend it on more carefully.

This game is, in my opinion, most definitely worth the money. It is already superior to last year's game (which I thought was fantastic). I expect to pay for quality, and I not only have quality, I have quality that is constantly being improved upon.

Been playing since I was about 12 years old. That's seven years. I am not a 'modern day fan', whatever that may mean, by any stretch of the imagination.

SO YOUR A STUDENT! MUMMY AN DADDY PAYED FOR IT OR THE GOVERNMENT STUDENT LOAN DID? your money is tighter than most? ******* laughable mate! I'd love to be a student right know lol, 7 years i expect traditional commentary just flew over your head then?

MMEE, what is the point here? You're literally just insulting your fellow players. Apparently it's you against the world and you're the only one who is right about anything. At first it's the developers' fault, the people all think it's awful. Then the people defend it, so it's their fault too. This is psychopathic behavior...

SO YOUR A STUDENT! MUMMY AN DADDY PAYED FOR IT OR THE GOVERNMENT STUDENT LOAN DID? your money is tighter than most? ******* laughable mate! I'd love to be a student right know lol, 7 years i expect traditional commentary just flew over your head then?

Oh my christ. This implies that you're actually older than student age. I was still clinging on to the vague hope that you were an 11 year old that had taken a wrong turning from funny cat videos of Youtube.

It was funny watching you dig yourself a hole and look incredibly stupid, but now I'm bored of the insults, and really rubbish ones at that. If you are a grown man, I'm embarrassed for you, really I am. 1/10

BBM? that's what the kids use on those 'blueberry's'

Ha no part of this site than me? pull the other one brown lips, going back previous comments throughout this website the usuall suspects pop up like a gang of bully's harassing somebody because they don't like there opinion lol

BBM? that's what the kids use on those 'blueberry's'

Ha no part of this site than me? pull the other one brown lips, going back previous comments throughout this website the usuall suspects pop up like a gang of bully's harassing somebody because they don't like there opinion lol
Blatant trolling now.

Bizarre how quickly he fell into insults. Though it is the last refuge of those who have no real argument.

Dunno if anyone else has got this, but I seem to be having a remarkable number of penalties saved. Not just from my side, both me and the computer seem to be missing about half of our attempts. Might just be coincidence, mind.

Dunno if anyone else has got this, but I seem to be having a remarkable number of penalties saved. Not just from my side, both me and the computer seem to be missing about half of our attempts. Might just be coincidence, mind.

yeah same but could just be i have an awesome keeper, I also seem to have had an odd numbr of halfway line goals had about 4 this season so far always the same keeper comes rushing out poor clearance midfielder launches it. could just be AI playing sweeper keeper with inferior keeper and not a bug.

On a side note this is my new favourite thread its much better than the chelsea thread for entertainment :P

Bizarre how quickly he fell into insults. Though it is the last refuge of those who have no real argument.
Well he kinda of does have an argument as he's not the only one disappointed with this years version. Thankfully I only paid £19.99 for it as I've hardly played it recently. I'll wait till the final patch in Feb and try again. If I still don't like it then no more new FMs for me. I'll return to older, more enjoyable versions.

yeah same but could just be i have an awesome keeper, I also seem to have had an odd numbr of halfway line goals had about 4 this season so far always the same keeper comes rushing out poor clearance midfielder launches it. could just be AI playing sweeper keeper with inferior keeper and not a bug.

Hmm, perhaps. Not quite sure yet. I'll keep an eye out for both. John Ruddy is a pretty decent keeper but not a worldy, so it'll be easier to judge.

Well he kinda of does have an argument as he's not the only one disappointed with this years version. Thankfully I only paid £19.99 for it as I've hardly played it recently. I'll wait till the final patch in Feb and try again. If I still don't like it then no more new FMs for me. I'll return to older, more enjoyable versions.

SI could release the holy grail of management sims and there would still be thousands of complaints. Just because he thinks he has a point doesn't mean it is correct or that we should listen to it. There are still quite a few things wrong with this game, true, but nowhere near on the level of, say, FM09, which was the last time the series had such a major overhaul. In fact, given the early patches of FM12's exploitability, even with stuff we thought had been fixed prior like the corner trick, I'd say FM13 has done a **** fine job in comparison. There's certainly nothing game-breaking.

SI could release the holy grail of management sims and there would still be thousands of complaints. Just because he thinks he has a point doesn't mean it is correct or that we should listen to it. There are still quite a few things wrong with this game, true, but nowhere near on the level of, say, FM09, which was the last time the series had such a major overhaul. In fact, given the early patches of FM12's exploitability, even with stuff we thought had been fixed prior like the corner trick, I'd say FM13 has done a **** fine job in comparison. There's certainly nothing game-breaking.

Equally we all can't just dismiss his point as being wrong. Before he started trolling I took his complaint as being that he had paid money for a game that wasn't a complete article (or complete enough) and that's what I agree with. I don't pay for a pizza and expect it delivered half cooked.

I agree 13 is a million times better than 09 but of the versions I've bought and played 13 is certainly closer to the bottom than the top of my favourites.

There seemed to much emphasis on watching matches and adjusting tactics via shouts to counter threats in 13. That's well and good for those who play the game that way but I bought 13 simply for FMC mode and liked the idea of Instant Result but it's has been practically pointless with the shift away from previous 'plug and play' type tactics

Equally we all can't just dismiss his point as being wrong. Before he started trolling I took his complaint as being that he had paid money for a game that wasn't a complete article (or complete enough) and that's what I agree with. I don't pay for a pizza and expect it delivered half cooked.

I agree 13 is a million times better than 09 but of the versions I've bought and played 13 is certainly closer to the bottom than the top of my favourites.

There seemed to much emphasis on watching matches and adjusting tactics via shouts to counter threats in 13. That's well and good for those who play the game that way but I bought 13 simply for FMC mode and liked the idea of Instant Result but it's has been practically pointless with the shift away from previous 'plug and play' type tactics

I think the plug and play still exists in a way, I play the same 4-5-1 system with every team i have managed on 13. the difference with this year you have to have the personnel. You have to put round pegs in round holes, and i never use shouts just the hairdryer at half time :P

I think the plug and play still exists in a way, I play the same 4-5-1 system with every team i have managed on 13. the difference with this year you have to have the personnel. You have to put round pegs in round holes, and i never use shouts just the hairdryer at half time :P

This. Real life football is dynamic. The aim of the match engine is to get as close to real life football as possible, SI have never shied from this. Therefore the match engine will always inevitably become more dynamic as it evolves. Whether you have one approach or 3 approaches, you'll probably still have to pay attention. Its not about moving away from plug and play, its moving towards real life football, and real life football isn't plug and play. Not even Barcelona do that.

GodCubed you are not alone, I have noticed this since the patch. I mentioned it a few pages back.

Back