UPDATE 13.2 RELEASED for Football Manager 2013

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 366
  • Views Views 75K
I'm also having the same issue dprk I tested with Barcelona, Arsenal and various top youth facilities teams and the best youth I get is a two stars guy

Pretty fundamental issue if this is right. I'm not playing past the early March regen point until this is fixed.

Anyone else? Would be equally useful to hear from people NOT having this problem.

Feel the ME is getting there but I think they should maybe have a look at the amount of goals you concede from crosses loaded my leverkusen save after playing with Rangers and conceding quite a few with lower league teams with crosses or corners but still winning games comfortably played bayern match prep def pos and they scored 5 from crosses with Robben assisting them all with his right foot lol and one from a corner so I just quit haha.

Now I don't now if anyone has tried to do the same but I am gonna give it a go and just attack up the wings see what happens.

I've recently had problems with fullbacks doing backpasses to the keeper that the striker easily picks and scores. Sometimes the striker intercepts the pass and a few other times it goes straight through the keeper.

Dunno if anyones said this already but both me and the opposition are hitting the woodwork about 10 times each every game

Also just crashed again after beating chelsea...livid

Dunno if anyones said this already but both me and the opposition are hitting the woodwork about 10 times each every game

Also just crashed again after beating chelsea...livid
I'm also hitting the woodwork more often than earlier. In some matches where I'm on the offensive I can usually get 3-4 in the woodwork per match.

I've recently had problems with fullbacks doing backpasses to the keeper that the striker easily picks and scores. Sometimes the striker intercepts the pass and a few other times it goes straight through the keeper.

This! also having issues where Cb's just run pass the ball and the striker then just runs through and scores 95% of the time.

This! also having issues where Cb's just run pass the ball and the striker then just runs through and scores 95% of the time.
Yeah, both the CBs and keeper does that for me sometimes. And yeah, when it comes to shots hitting woodwork - have a perfect example now; playing at home against Bolton and won 5-1 with 26 shots (12 on target), 2 CCCs, 5 woodwork and 58% possession. Usually when I'm sitting at around 60%+ possession and getting 20+ shots off in a match I often get 3+ in the woodwork. Guess it has something to do with the tweaks to free kicks, headers from corners and long shots - at least that's usually what hits the woodwork for me.

The only real problem I have with any patch so far is with this one. For some reason certain information no longer displays like the date, etc. Here is a screenshot of stuff missing since the patch (highlighted red boxes):

View attachment 293391

You can no longer offer a 1 year extension to a players contract after playing X amount of games... Very annoying. Why is this?

Anybody else noticing an improved match rating for full backs since the patch update? I am now finding that my full backs average rating is around 8 or higher at the moment whereas before it was barely over 7.

The only real problem I have with any patch so far is with this one. For some reason certain information no longer displays like the date, etc. Here is a screenshot of stuff missing since the patch (highlighted red boxes):

View attachment 293391

It looks like its not missing. Its just white font on white background.

I'm definitely having an issue with dumb backpasses to the goalie. I like that it's not impossible to score off freekicks, but it seems like anything close to the edge of the box is going in now. I'm benefitting from it, but still seems like a potential issue.

It looks like its not missing. Its just white font on white background.

That is what I was thinking, I didn't word my post correctly. Just seems a bit strange how all of a sudden there is colours clashing, there were some before but the patch has definately created more.

I got seven players injured ever since I updated the game. My Fierro who has never been out more than three weeks is out for 2 months. I got 3 other players injured for 3 months. Seriously, SI?

On the last patch I was getting ridiculous number of injuries (usually 2-4) per week, which was even higher before I sold Diaby (played 6 games and got injured 11 times in first season), but now the injury toll seems more realistic, but free-kicks and long range shooting for me definitely remind me of Man Utd vs. Arsenal last season. Cazorla has 6 direct free-kicks from 4 games after getting 2 in first 2 seasons.

Although penalties don't seem to be going in, had 6 in first 11 matches, only 1 has been converted. All takers were 18+ in Pen, Finishing and 16+ in Composure, yet 5 were saved.

Last edited:
Penalties have got worse on this patch for me, players are missing more now than they did before.

Can anybody help me updating the game please?

I've done everything I've seen to do to get the game to update, but it just keeps running the game without updating.

Back