UPDATE 13.2 RELEASED for Football Manager 2013

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 366
  • Views Views 75K
It's the game better after this update, should I buy it now?

Why do games take so long online since the update? Unless you are host then its fine. Me and my friends have had a game going for a few weeks but now matches are taking alot longer than before and its becoming frustrating.

Okay - 3 things I have noticed.

-Defenders keep failing at doing back passes and it's interecepted by the striker.
-Missing lots of penalties.
-Players running for ages with the ball and scoring.

Other than those 3 things I am loving it! :)

Loving the game so far. Every patch has made it slightly better so far,

Since the newest patch my goalkeeper Tim Krul has scored 2 goals from his own half. Anyone else had this happen?

[video=youtube;4WzrTiPswiA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WzrTiPswiA[/video]

It says an OG on this one but i dont see how.

seem to concede a goal from a poor pass-back EVERY game on this update.

When's this going to be sorted?

Youth development has made me stop playing the game. I'm playing with bilbao, so developing regens is key and it's impossible if you never get anyone more than 2 stars. So, pretty much unplayable for me until it gets patched.

mine hasnt updated ive restarted steam and everything yet no updates

Youth development has made me stop playing the game. I'm playing with bilbao, so developing regens is key and it's impossible if you never get anyone more than 2 stars. So, pretty much unplayable for me until it gets patched.

klippbo seemed to do alright with them...

Haven't had a problem with the regens myself, but one thing that's annoying me is the fullbacks going on mazy runs & having an attempt on goal. We've started thrashing teams since the patch (most goals we'd scored in a game before was 4) but I still feel like this update has made the game worse.

when a start a new game does it say 13.2 database cause mines does not say that

Miles Jacobson ‏@milesSI
I can't give you all mince pies through Twitter, but can let you know we've just released a match engine update for #FM13 - enjoy!

Hopefully that sorts out a couple of the bugs on this patch while keeping the improvements. Fair play to them for working through Christmas to release the update

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/339000

Last edited:
hopefully thats sorted a few things :) nothing there about defender positioning but hopefully thats been fixed, my defenders were terrible after the patch

Hey guys has anyone noticed if the ridiculous amount of long shots are back? Played a game against ICT and they hit 20 long shots in the game so I saved it reloaded and played that game again they then hit 15 long shots maybe it's my or their tactics as i like to restrict team to long shots but only the 5th game i have played since the hotfix.

Not a complaint haha just wondering if other people have seen the same?

Back