I have my own solid tactic which I was using for a while; but when I saw the amazing results in this thread, I started a new Galatasaray save in Turkish league to give your tactic a try.

It is working excellent for me as well; 20 games 19 wins 1 loss so far (3-2 to Arsenal, which I was the much better side but conceeded really unlucky goals and woodwork saved Arsenal:D). Very high scoring, exciting goal action and good defense.

Your tactic seems to go far beyond any other tactic I used before, (hard to admit for me but including mine :D)

Nice job; thanks for sharing such a beauty:D

Too bad you diden't get a perfect record, but all in all it sounds pretty **** good :D How's your goal ratio?

That's cool with me. Obviously this is with a big team though. With Pogba and James both being long shot gods and 3 world class strikers. But I didn't have a proper BWM (was swapping between Ødegaard and Pogba, both were much better in the MLC/MRC roles), and I could probably improve the back 4 and goal keeper a lot. And I didn't really have world class backups when injuries hit. That said I'm not sure I could ask for much better results even with a perfect team.

Will be trying the tactic in Norway now, with my local and favorite team Rosenborg.

Where do you play Ronaldo? Centre striker or outer? I'm on my 4th season save and I just bought him for 25m. He's 32 years old now. Cant wait to see how much he would score.

Can anyone confirm/deny if this works in full mode? Looks rather interesting ;)

Where do you play Ronaldo? Centre striker or outer? I'm on my 4th season save and I just bought him for 25m. He's 32 years old now. Cant wait to see how much he would score.

I used him mostly as the left striker, but he had his best games as the central one. I'd probably start him as the central one every game and swap him to left or right at half time if he's having a bad day.

Ok for the APs should they have some decent tackling as well or are we looking completely for attacking stats

I used him mostly as the left striker, but he had his best games as the central one. I'd probably start him as the central one every game and swap him to left or right at half time if he's having a bad day.
Thanks...

Ok for the APs should they have some decent tackling as well or are we looking completely for attacking stats

Most midfielders would work i suppose, i prefer the more attacking kind on the APs as they dribble quite a lot. Plus they do get in a lot of shooting postions either from open play or cornsers. If you place a more allrounder here he will be better in those cases where he need to tackle, but i prefer to utilse the more attacking sides of midfielders for this position.

Also got suarez but want my regen to shine so he is playing central striker and suarez supporting

Beat city 4-0 away from home and don't even have my best players back

Played one season with Rosenborg in Norway.

Some boring trivia first. The season here is a bit strange compared to most of Europe. We start playing in April and end late November. The transfer windows are also not the same, but slightly overlap. So it's all a bit weird.

Rosenborg is one of the better teams in the league. They used to be the best in the league by far, but that's a while ago in the Nils Arne Eggen era (when we actually reached the quarter finals of the Champions League). These days I'd say Molde should be the favorite to win the league, with 4-5 teams pushing them, Rosenborg being one of those. Anyways, on to the results.

Here's the league table and fixtures

View attachment 283777View attachment 283786

As you can see we completely dominated in the league and cup. I'm not happy about some of the away games in particular though. We concede way to many goals. I've been mixing between no OI and different setups, but I'm having a hard time finding the right balance there. Just getting better defenders will help ofc.

Our only two losses of the season came in the EURO Cup group stage against teams that really should beat us with 5-6 goals easy. And yet I think we deserved better in both matches.

View attachment 283788View attachment 283787

Here's a couple of my favorite matches. Molde is the big rival (even though they had a terrible season) and ofc Fiorentina is a team we should have no hope of beating, but we did.

View attachment 283782View attachment 283785

Here's the team stats

View attachment 283778

Here's the 3 main strikers. Not exactly Ronaldos, but they did really well. Nielsen played as the center striker, scoring 36 in 41. All he really has is speed.

View attachment 283780View attachment 283781View attachment 283783

And here's my favorite player of the year. A 16 year old midfielder doing so well is amazing.

View attachment 283779

We kept losing important players through the season. Because of the way the league works we also have contracts running out in January instead of June. And some of my "stars" didn't want new contracts. Losing Svensson, Selnæs, Strandberg and Helland throughout the season was a big blow, but I was expecting that.

View attachment 283776

Of course we are still in the EURO cup as well after beating Fiorentina in that last match. And next season we'll have CL qualifiers, although we'll probably need some luck in the draw to the group stage.

View attachment 283784

Anyways, I'm sold. This tactic rocks!

Played one season with Rosenborg in Norway.

Some boring trivia first. The season here is a bit strange compared to most of Europe. We start playing in April and end late November. The transfer windows are also not the same, but slightly overlap. So it's all a bit weird.

Rosenborg is one of the better teams in the league. They used to be the best in the league by far, but that's a while ago in the Nils Arne Eggen era (when we actually reached the quarter finals of the Champions League). These days I'd say Molde should be the favorite to win the league, with 4-5 teams pushing them, Rosenborg being one of those. Anyways, on to the results.

Here's the league table and fixtures

View attachment 814145View attachment 814120

As you can see we completely dominated in the league and cup. I'm not happy about some of the away games in particular though. We concede way to many goals. I've been mixing between no OI and different setups, but I'm having a hard time finding the right balance there. Just getting better defenders will help ofc.

Our only two losses of the season came in the EURO Cup group stage against teams that really should beat us with 5-6 goals easy. And yet I think we deserved better in both matches.

View attachment 814114View attachment 814117

Here's a couple of my favorite matches. Molde is the big rival (even though they had a terrible season) and ofc Fiorentina is a team we should have no hope of beating, but we did.

View attachment 814130View attachment 814123

Here's the team stats

View attachment 814142

Here's the 3 main strikers. Not exactly Ronaldos, but they did really well. Nielsen played as the center striker, scoring 36 in 41. All he really has is speed.

View attachment 814136View attachment 814133View attachment 814129

And here's my favorite player of the year. A 16 year old midfielder doing so well is amazing.

View attachment 814139

We kept losing important players through the season. Because of the way the league works we also have contracts running out in January instead of June. And some of my "stars" didn't want new contracts. Losing Svensson, Selnæs, Strandberg and Helland throughout the season was a big blow, but I was expecting that.

View attachment 814146

Of course we are still in the EURO cup as well after beating Fiorentina in that last match. And next season we'll have CL qualifiers, although we'll probably need some luck in the draw to the group stage.

View attachment 814126

Anyways, I'm sold. This tactic rocks!

WOW, you're a racer. Finished another season already :D I see you even won at the mighty Åråsen Stadium, this tactic apperently performs magic ;) I guess this proves this tac can be successful at all levels, i guess you shoulden't expect to beat Barcelona with a LL team, but for its league it seems to do the trick :)