OMG ! That's INSANE !
I tought that Volliz's mod tactic is for away games,but WOW !

I don't ever want to go to that post because there are really a lot of tactics and this is really confusing.Do not you leave the most successful tactic?

OMG ! That's INSANE !
I tought that Volliz's mod tactic is for away games,but WOW !

Not really, it was designed as a all games tactic, but i had unexpected success away to TOP teams with it, not that it will garantee a win but..

RvP and Depay linking up nicely. Don't think I've ever had one player score 9 in a competitive match before.

View attachment 255752

And before anyone asks, still using the original.

No thats right m8 i've never seen 1 player score 9 goals in 1 game that is some going 3 hat-tricks WELL !!! fairplay

(Original tactic - BWM on defend instead of support - 'standard' mentality away - 'attacking' at home).

I think this match show what this version of football manager is like ... didn't help that I had to finish the match with Rooney as a central defender though
View attachment 255618

Won the league unbeaten (and surprisingly good defensive record)
View attachment 255617

I usually struggle to make Rooney perform, but this time I decided to play him as the MRC. It was like he was reborn. He scored 41 :O and won the Ballon d'or (first time I've had him do that).
View attachment 255619

Played one more season with Man Utd. Won every game in every competition, except a 2-1 loss away to Liverpool in the league (somehow they got Balotelli firing). Pretty decent defense again as well.
View attachment 255361

Having seen Rooney win yet another ballon d'or as a midfielder I think I've been going at the APM positions all wrong. Having a "striker" type of player in the APM position is crazy good. Most of the chances he gets from corners and throw-ins are not long shots. It's shots from around the penalty spot. Composure and finishing (and anticipation) seem much more important than "shoots from distance" PPM (which Rooney don't have). He scored 35 in 44 starts this season (41 in 45 last season).

I always thought Pogba was the perfect player for this position because of his "shoots from distance" and 20 long shots, but he's actually got 15+ in the "striker" attributes I mentioned above as well and I've never had him score close to 1 a game like Rooney does in that position.

Funnily I probably have the perfect player for the left APM in my team already in Mata, but I've been wasting him as a striker.

Played one more season with Man Utd. Won every game in every competition, except a 2-1 loss away to Liverpool in the league (somehow they got Balotelli firing). Pretty decent defense again as well.
View attachment 881699

Having seen Rooney win yet another ballon d'or as a midfielder I think I've been going at the APM positions all wrong. Having a "striker" type of player in the APM position is crazy good. Most of the chances he gets from corners and throw-ins are not long shots. It's shots from around the penalty spot. Composure and finishing (and anticipation) seem much more important than "shoots from distance" PPM (which Rooney don't have). He scored 35 in 44 starts this season (41 in 45 last season).

I always thought Pogba was the perfect player for this position because of his "shoots from distance" and 20 long shots, but he's actually got 15+ in the "striker" attributes I mentioned above as well and I've never had him score close to 1 a game like Rooney does in that position.

Funnily I probably have the perfect player for the left APM in my team already in Mata, but I've been wasting him as a striker.

Duly noted :D This i need to try out further :D Impressive record on goals against. Your only changes were BWM on defend duty and changing to standard mentality for away games? even if its a small club playing 451 when you visit?

Duly noted :D This i need to try out further :D Impressive record on goals against. Your only changes were BWM on defend duty and changing to standard mentality for away games? even if its a small club playing 451 when you visit?

Yes. I those are the changes. I also have the throw-ins set to short and 4 defenders on "stay back" and everyone else on "come short" (on both sides), but from what I can tell it makes no difference as the corner setup is used anyways when you have the "bullet throw" players (I don't remember if this was already part of the original).

I uploaded it here : View attachment 255358 if you wanna have a look, but I'm pretty sure that's the only changes I made. I just change mentality to "attacking" at home.

*edit* Oh and I always used DR on left corner and DL on right corner (to make them in swinging). Not sure if it really matters though.

Yes. I those are the changes. I also have the throw-ins set to short and 4 defenders on "stay back" and everyone else on "come short" (on both sides), but from what I can tell it makes no difference as the corner setup is used anyways when you have the "bullet throw" players (I don't remember if this was already part of the original).

I uploaded it here : View attachment 881706 if you wanna have a look, but I'm pretty sure that's the only changes I made. I just change mentality to "attacking" at home.

*edit* Oh and I always used DR on left corner and DL on right corner (to make them in swinging). Not sure if it really matters though.

Sounds great tho, cheers :) The original was drawn up using the "bullet throw" players so i diden't pay much attention to the throw in set pieces as a result, and you're right, its not used as long as your throw in taker have the PPM. How hardcore are about using it on standard mentality away tho? Every away game no matter what the opposition? And anything special away to top clubs? Neutral venues like finals and such you go attacking a suppose?

Sounds great tho, cheers :) The original was drawn up using the "bullet throw" players so i diden't pay much attention to the throw in set pieces as a result, and you're right, its not used as long as your throw in taker have the PPM. How hardcore are about using it on standard mentality away tho? Every away game no matter what the opposition? And anything special away to top clubs? Neutral venues like finals and such you go attacking a suppose?

I start with 'standard' every away match, no matter the opposition atm, but I'm sure attacking would net many more goals against bad teams (probably concede quite a few more to though). Sometimes I change to attacking at half time if we have trouble scoring, but mostly I just keep it at 'standard'.

For neutral matches it depends on the opposition, I kind of just do what ever feels right. Against Bayern in the CL final I started on standard and after leading 2-0 at half time just kept it at that. I don't really care if I score 1 or 15 in a final as long as I win it. Against **** teams in the Club World Cup I'd just start on attacking though.

I also use in-game team talks, although I'm not sure it matters. I think I've mentioned it before, but at the start of every game I say "assertive > concentrate" - at the start of 2nd half I say the same if we're leading, and "assertive > show some passion" if we're not.

And I use an assistant or coach with 15+ tactical knowledge for OIs, and always "attacking movement" for match training.

Ok i had to ask ! What is the best 4-3-3(3st) tactic for 15.3.2 update ? Because i got lost with the millions of tactics in this forum :) I am starting a new game with Newcastle and i got Ayoze , Cisse , Ferreyra , Zaza(bought him) upfront . Currently trying your original 433 tactic and i played 3 friendlies and the thing i notice is that i am winning with big results ,but i am too open to long balls witch i give to this ,that i am playing with high D-line . In friendlies its OK because i play against weak teams and i win ,but its different when i play against the big dogs :)
Do u change to drop deeper ? And whats is the role of DLF/s ? Is he the one who creates chances for DLF/A , or they are more like a high playing inside forwards ?

this thread just has too many pages to read oO) and the OP just too crowded
so could someone tell me what tactic is the best in this forum for 15.3.2?
btw is this tactic plug & play?

Can someone tell me something about players, for example, what kind of strikers should I have,what prefered foot or moves,same for playmekers.... more info you tell me, more helpfull.