VerZa's 4-3-3 - Breaking the record with Southampton

For FM 15.1.3 better v1 of your tactic?

Stats after 20 games, while using v2:

20 games, 19 wins, 1 defeat.
72 goals scored, 15 goals conceded.

Im struggling to open the tactic when I've downloaded it... Think is because its a .fmf file and not a .tac file, everytime i open it i just come to Resource Archiver and when i edit the file to a .tac it doesnt work

VERZA- I no m8 you shouldn't compare tactics but would u rate your version 2 tactic at the moment as good as any off the Christian Erickson tactics. Cheers m8

VERZA- I no m8 you shouldn't compare tactics but would u rate your version 2 tactic at the moment as good as any off the Christian Erickson tactics. Cheers m8

That's a tough question! Christian's tactics are great, but I prefer my tactic atm as they are the tactics that are giving me results right now! :) But that doesn't mean that my tactic would work better for you than Christian's would :)
So I can't really compare them. I'll leave that to you guys :)

I am now trying this one on 1.3, but first game 1-2 at home to Leicester, again, they had like 2 shots, I had over 25.... Why are my players missing so much?

I am now trying this one on 1.3, but first game 1-2 at home to Leicester, again, they had like 2 shots, I had over 25.... Why are my players missing so much?

That happens. They're just sitting back and you're having trouble getting a clear shot. Did they score from long balls? Perhaps you should un-tick "press higher", when playing such a team.
You can try risking more during second half.
And was the tactic fluid? This is essential!

What kind of roles would u recommend for the CF, I play similar roles except I have Raumdueter on the right and IF-S on the left, would poacher work?

That happens. They're just sitting back and you're having trouble getting a clear shot. Did they score from long balls? Perhaps you should un-tick "press higher", when playing such a team.
You can try risking more during second half.
And was the tactic fluid? This is essential!

It was fluid. As I said, I don't blame the tactics, as I was the dominant team, just didn't score.

I un-ticked the butten and played Leicester in the league away and won 5-1, but wasn't as dominant, not even close. Interesting. I'll see how it works till the end of the season as the team needs to learn the tactics.

What kind of roles would u recommend for the CF, I play similar roles except I have Raumdueter on the right and IF-S on the left, would poacher work?

When playing my tactic, I wouldn't recommend a poacher. As the tactic does not have a true AMC, I believe that the CF has to drop down and help in developing the attack. For that I recommend False nine, deeplying forward or complete forward. I brought in Werner as the Complete Forward and he just scored 45 goals in my latest season. He's a beast!

Last edited:
It was fluid. As I said, I don't blame the tactics, as I was the dominant team, just didn't score.

I un-ticked the butten and played Leicester in the league away and won 5-1, but wasn't as dominant, not even close. Interesting. I'll see how it works till the end of the season as the team needs to learn the tactics.

Which team are you using? :)

Man Utd :), strong team :). But I did win last 4 games, 3-1 away to Liverpool the last one. The only problem is I almost only score after corners, but not that much from open play. Could be that my strikers are just not in form (my midfielders score most of the goals).

Man Utd :), strong team :). But I did win last 4 games, 3-1 away to Liverpool the last one. The only problem is I almost only score after corners, but not that much from open play. Could be that my strikers are just not in form (my midfielders score most of the goals).

Hm okay. I've scored 99 goals in my last 40 games. Only 14 of those are from corners.. Well that's what the in game analysis tool tells me. Some might be from ping-pong play after a corner. But I am scoring a lot from open play, so I guess it should change for you eventually. Atleast when you're a team like United. :)
And my main scorer is my complete forward, like I mentioned just before :) Falcao and RvP should work well in that position!
Guess you're right, your strikers are not in form :)

Yeah, I'll write down what happened at the end of the season. It looks better and better.

Last edited: