VerZa's 4-3-3 - Breaking the record with Southampton

This is now my go to taxtic. A non 3 striker formation that actually works and is consistant. Using V2 loving it. Highly recommended

going t try with liverpool, IF AML depay and winger AMR sterling should be beast

I miss having a lone striker that scores goals with some consistency so will give it a go :)

Will it be wise to use a very attacking minded player at CM(a) like for example Ozil or Pastore?

Also, any particular position should take corner kicks? thanks

left corners LB - right corners RB

i use players in that order
striker role d.costa - drogba
roaming cm fabregas - oscar - baker
cm (automatic) ramires - loftus cheek
half back matic (very good) - obi.mikel
aml hazard - remy
amr cuadrado - willian
cbs terry (cahill) - zouma (ivanovic)

match training - defensive position

Last edited:
I miss having a lone striker that scores goals with some consistency so will give it a go :)

Will it be wise to use a very attacking minded player at CM(a) like for example Ozil or Pastore?

Also, any particular position should take corner kicks? thanks

Ozil might be great as the roaming playmaker.. Normally I'd recommend having more physical players at CM, but I remember having great succes with Di Maria as the roaming playmaker actually. So I'd try Ozil.

Ozil might be great as the roaming playmaker.. Normally I'd recommend having more physical players at CM, but I remember having great succes with Di Maria as the roaming playmaker actually. So I'd try Ozil.

So if I have a No.10 type of midfielder (poor tackling and marking) he'd be better suited to play at roaming playmaker rather than CM (automatic)? Could you give me examples of 'perfect' fits for both positions and if there are different requirements for RPM and CM?

I guess the ideal scenario would be having two strong, well-rounded midfielders at both CM positions though I always tend to have a collection of No.10's in my squads :)

thanks!

So if I have a No.10 type of midfielder (poor tackling and marking) he'd be better suited to play at roaming playmaker rather than CM (automatic)? Could you give me examples of 'perfect' fits for both positions and if there are different requirements for RPM and CM?

I guess the ideal scenario would be having two strong, well-rounded midfielders at both CM positions though I always tend to have a collection of No.10's in my squads :)

thanks!

Like you said: Having two strong, well-rounded midfielders are the best option. Lucas Romero is amazing as RPM.
But I believe if you're a top-team like Barcelona, Real, Chelsea, Man United, Man City, Bayern etc.. Then the RPM can be a No. 10 type of player.

But I'd probably always choose the physically weakest player as the RPM, as I want the traditional CM to be flexible.. If I want to defend a lead during the last 20 minutes, I want to be able to change his mentality to defend or support. Or maybe substitute him for a more defensive-orientated player and then change his mentality.
I just try to use the squad I've got, and then see which players fit the most for the specific positions. But tbh. I always buy Lucas Romero, as I ******* love him :p

Atm I'm playing with Fulham. 8 games into my third season and dominating PL. Won the PL last season, after getting promoted from the Championship. My team is pretty decent already, as Fulham is rather wealthy.

Last edited:
Thx for the tactic Verza, I tryed out with Swansea:

First season:

Gyazo - 421935e117bbb3fcdf6f8839c6ae53fe.png

Result:

Gyazo - f929df2b69f9a5200650a397108b200e.png + Gyazo - fb2d46f5dc24902bf1bacd7f9b256550.png

Team:

Gyazo - e39ec7b4e5df8fbe953c80cf2eadfd5f.png

Transfer:

Gyazo - ace4cae216bcb28f7090f5f10ac55885.png

I most say it works very well, I found that the HB need some speed and technique in this tac, especaliy when it comes to attacking corner and you meet a team with fast strikers.

I think the the Right inside forward is much better then the teak to left inside. that ther are very few good Lb in the game compar to right.

i also add try more shots to the roaming playmaker, that gylfi and cabaye are good long shots players.

Thx for the tactic. will try it out i CL now.

gamestatus: Gyazo - c660bad9feeda1001184e22afd78f3c0.png

enjoying this tactic in serie B with San Marino, the striker really shines in this formation, getting lots of goals and assists. I'm surprised that the CM(au) also scores quite a lot despite using a DM type of player in that role!

curious to see the full potential of this when I get better players :)

enjoying this tactic in serie B with San Marino, the striker really shines in this formation, getting lots of goals and assists. I'm surprised that the CM(au) also scores quite a lot despite using a DM type of player in that role!

curious to see the full potential of this when I get better players :)

You have a San Marino save but no story? I am very disappointed haha

You have a San Marino save but no story? I am very disappointed haha

I am, too ;)

I thought I'd go very far with my New Zealand story, unfortunately that save became too frustrating due to bugs and league/club limitations...

I started a SM save, only played one full season and now in serie B... I don't think I'll do a story as I know I probably won't have enough time to play the 10-12 seasons needed to make the save entertaining! Though I have a playmaker/striker partnership made of two teenagers on loan from parent club Cesena that I absolutely love, both joined in first season and extended their loan spells for another year. Still the stars of my team, would be great to buy them and keep them in SM for all their career... as long as the sammarinese players suck!

The striker is really on fire in this formation

View attachment 254901View attachment 254900

I am, too ;)

I thought I'd go very far with my New Zealand story, unfortunately that save became too frustrating due to bugs and league/club limitations...

I started a SM save, only played one full season and now in serie B... I don't think I'll do a story as I know I probably won't have enough time to play the 10-12 seasons needed to make the save entertaining! Though I have a playmaker/striker partnership made of two teenagers on loan from parent club Cesena that I absolutely love, both joined in first season and extended their loan spells for another year. Still the stars of my team, would be great to buy them and keep them in SM for all their career... as long as the sammarinese players suck!

The striker is really on fire in this formation

View attachment 882851View attachment 882854

Shame about your New Zealand save as I was really enjoying that one. Hopefully you can get a club and country story going for FM16 :D

VerZa, can you upload some filters? I am having some trouble finding players for mid/small size teams!

VerZa, can you upload some filters? I am having some trouble finding players for mid/small size teams!

What kind of teams, are you talking about? :) Don't know when I'll have time to go in-game, so maybe I can mention a few players, if I know what kind of team, you're talking about :)

Tbh. The players don't matter that much. Just use common sense. Look for players that are great in their individual roles in the tactic. :) I do advise having CB's with 12+ acc. and pace stats. LB and RB 14-15+. CM's should be allround. Able to defend but also good when going forward. It would also be a good idea if the inside forward has a great long shot. I also like having an allround striker. Technical, strong, good heading. Cauley Woodrow is a good example!

update of my chelsea season

View attachment 882713

Too easy man ;) Haha. Nice one.

curious to see the full potential of this when I get better players
smile.gif
Yeah the CM's actually score a lot.. In my Fulham save, Lasse Vigen scored quite a lot of goals. He was a beast in my first season and second season in the PL.

Last edited:
Too easy with your tactic mr verza, cause i tried many tactics this year and it wasnt that easy. My team seems to have developed an excellent understanding right now and either i get a cup or not, i dont mind cause i enjoy the game now.
Especially the right side with cuadrado and azplizueta is a joy to see ingame. They change the ball each other and they assist d. costa or drogba. On the left side hazard get the ball in the box when we have problem to score. And if none of the above work, then terry, zouma or ivanovic are there to score from a corner.

What kind of teams, are you talking about? :) Don't know when I'll have time to go in-game, so maybe I can mention a few players, if I know what kind of team, you're talking about :)

Tbh. The players don't matter that much. Just use common sense. Look for players that are great in their individual roles in the tactic. :) I do advise having CB's with 12+ acc. and pace stats. LB and RB 14-15+. CM's should be allround. Able to defend but also good when going forward. It would also be a good idea if the inside forward has a great long shot. I also like having an allround striker. Technical, strong, good heading. Cauley Woodrow is a good example!

I'm with Sassuolo - thought Berardi and Samsone were worth the try.
Having troubles finding the defenders, though...

I'm with Sassuolo - thought Berardi and Samsone were worth the try.
Having troubles finding the defenders, though...

Check the danish league. Sviatchenko and Amartey. Cheap, but great.
Balanta can usually be bought for £10m-12m.

Andrija Zivkovic is a great and cheap inside-forward. I usually buy him for £5m.

Last edited: