VerZa's 4-3-3 - Breaking the record with Southampton

V1 was a lot better for me then V2. Tested both wih Chelsea. With V1 had 10 perfect season, now with V2 i have problems with creating chances.

Thanks for the feedback! :) I might test v1 again with my Fulham side, and see what happens.
I can't remember the difference between the two tactics, so I've to check that too :)

Why did you remove the OI's from V2?

I find it better without OI's :)

V1 download link maybe?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hn719ynxj43qzjs/VerZa's_4-3-3_Southampton_Domination.fmf

Then u could change few things on v1 maybe? I can tell u my opinion about weaknesses ( possible changes ) if u want. Deffence need some improvements and stability that's for sure. Also if ST could score more that would be nice.

All other positions dont need tweak at all. FB doing perfect job in attack, MC too. IF and right winger are monsters. In Chelsea had Hazard as IF and Willian on right side. Hazard score for fun, and Willian had 30+ assists per season. Even with 32 years he was my first choise ( and i have all but him world class players in first team )
I'll look into it when I've got time. :) I find the problems you're talking about very strong in v2. ST score alot, and if you have fast defenders, I find defense very strong.

Last edited:
Currently using this with AC Milan.

The tactic is simply brilliant at home (won every game, and I'm in January) and the team plays some beautiful football out there. Shame it sucks so bad away, I even lost with rubbish teams like Frosinone :(

Well i had 8 first team player injured in 20 days. All of them 2+ months. Only available ST was Diego Costa but he rarely score. Maybe problem was lack of players, since i had to rotate with reserve team.

Sounds like you found your problem! :p

Oh, I found it improved with OI's, but I'll trust you on it.

Never really post on here but have to say this tactic is freakishly good, almost so it's actually making the game too easy.

I am playing as Borussia Dortmund however but with no new signings in the team i've already had some stand out results.

Beat Bayern 2-0 and 4-0
Beat Barcelona 4-2
Wolfsburg 4-0

And all this in the first quarter of the season with the tactical fluidity not yet full.

Never really post on here but have to say this tactic is freakishly good, almost so it's actually making the game too easy.

I am playing as Borussia Dortmund however but with no new signings in the team i've already had some stand out results.

Beat Bayern 2-0 and 4-0
Beat Barcelona 4-2
Wolfsburg 4-0

And all this in the first quarter of the season with the tactical fluidity not yet full.

Nice results!

What's the reasoning behind setting your fullbacks and winger to cross aim near post?

Tbh, you can remove those. I haven't had much effect of it.

What are other differences between v1 and v2, then? I haven't noticed much apart from one TI (can't remember which one).

what are you doing when you have a player sent off with a red card?

what are you doing when you have a player sent off with a red card?

Depends on the situation. Am I leading and want to defend the lead, I tend to remove the ST.
Am I behind, I remove the DMC.