VerZa's 4-3-3 - Breaking the record with Southampton

Worked a treat on my first season with Forest.

Final League Table - http://prntscr.com/59hjea
League Player Stats - http://prntscr.com/59hitg

Made the 6th round of the FA cup where I lost 3-2 away at Man City and the Qtr Finals of the League Cup where I lost on pens to Man Utd.

Hopefully with a few right additions I can keep it going in the Prem.

i dont know why this tactic doesnt work with me, im using southampton too

nffc4life - Im forest as well first season in championship im top after 21 games but who do you play as your winger m8 i used the image version with paterson as my inside forward on the left side and antonio/burke/abdoun on right wing but not sure who to play there out of the 3. cheers m8

Still the best tactic for me :) Did you see the PPMs a few pages back?

Yeah. Interesting input. Sometimes you tend to forget about PPM's, but they are important, especially when it comes to getting a tactic to work to perfection.

Instruction

Hey!

Can you please line op what team instructions you are using?

Sure, but I'd probably sign some faster CB's. Get Balanta for example. And then I'd totally go for Lucas Romero as the roaming playmaker, he's absolutely fantastic. Two relative cheap signings.
And then Dorin Rotariu too.

i took your advice i signed romero and balanta for my second season with a few others, here is how i have started:

View attachment 325649View attachment 325648View attachment 325647

after a full pre season with your tactic and some shrewd signings it seems to be going good so far :) lets hope it stays that way!

Yeah. Interesting input. Sometimes you tend to forget about PPM's, but they are important, especially when it comes to getting a tactic to work to perfection.

I cant find ppm : play one two
Anyone can help in which category is this ppm? Thanks

With Sunderland in the 1st season I finished 6th in the league, would have been 4th but lost 1-0 away at Liverpool on the final day. I also won the League Cup and FA CupLost the opening two games of the season so changed to control which has worked better for me as my centre backs are quite slow. I made a mirror of the tactic to as I didn't have the players to have an inside forward on the right and winger on the left.

Ended up with Buckley or Giaccherini on the right wing, Wickham as inside forward and Fletcher up front. Used Seb Larsson as the centre mid auto and Gomez as roaming with Rodwell behind.

All in all a very good and promising tactic.

nffc4life - Im forest as well first season in championship im top after 21 games but who do you play as your winger m8 i used the image version with paterson as my inside forward on the left side and antonio/burke/abdoun on right wing but not sure who to play there out of the 3. cheers m8

Play Antonio mate he's doing ok in my first season in the Prem as well and is keeping Ben Arfa out the side who I managed to sign on a free.

Antonio stats - Screenshot by Lightshot
Currently 2nd in the league - Screenshot by Lightshot

Tactic is amazing!

I've used this tactic in my first season as Arsenal manager.
Basically, I sold:
Ramsey £44m
Monreal £9m
Flamini £5m
Cazorla £20m

Signed:
Khedira £15m
Memphis Depay £10m
Lucas Romero £10m
Eder Alvarez Balanta £5m
Yili Sallahi £13m
Gabriel Barbosa £13m

Won the league, and only lost one game. Won the Champions League.

Most notable victories:

Man U (H) 5-1
Maribor (A) 7-0
Tottenham (H) 8-0
Chelsea (H) 6-0
Chelsea (A) 3-1

View attachment 325284View attachment 325283

where did u play ozil, and if u dont mind can u send a pic of your team so i can see where u played each player, thanks

Here you go...

This is my strongest team. Ozil is the absolutely man for me, he's brilliant.

I sold Welbeck for £47m. Even though he scored loads of goals, I signed Gabriel Barbosa in the January transfer window, and had my sights on him being the main man, and he definitely was!

View attachment 325274

I will ofter rotate Khedira, Ozil and Wilshere just so all three get playing time. Also, I'll use Depay and Sanchez as my main wingers, but try and give Oxlade-Chamberlain and Walcott as many games as possible to keep them happy.

i'm currently playing as Shalke and lying 2nd in the German League ..... only lost 1 game to Bayern (2nd game of the season) 5-1 lol......but otherwise i'm loving the tactic.....

However.....my strikers can't seem to score consistently lol...... my midfielders and to some extent my defenders are the ones doing the scoring .....anybody else experiencing that? .....

I currently have Toni Sanabria, Jordan Rhodes and Denis Stracqualursi as my Strikers

I've used this tactic in my first season as Arsenal manager.
Basically, I sold:
Ramsey £44m
Monreal £9m
Flamini £5m
Cazorla £20m

Signed:
Khedira £15m
Memphis Depay £10m
Lucas Romero £10m
Eder Alvarez Balanta £5m
Yili Sallahi £13m
Gabriel Barbosa £13m

Won the league, and only lost one game. Won the Champions League.

Most notable victories:

Man U (H) 5-1
Maribor (A) 7-0
Tottenham (H) 8-0
Chelsea (H) 6-0
Chelsea (A) 3-1

View attachment 714265View attachment 714266

Hey can you tell what Skin that is?

Update to my season I finished really strongly and took second place behind a dominant Chelsea side who finished on 92 points. I think my team just needed time to gel. Love this tactic. Also Romero got the league player of the season playing as my roaming play maker he's a beast with an average rating
of 8.2 over a whole season.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk