VerZa's 4-3-3 - Breaking the record with Southampton

hey verza im in my first season with west ham coming to end now havent signed anyone apart from danny ings, do you reckon they have the squad to utilise this tactic to its max potential? shall i sign anyone specific?

also i have conceded loads of goals from corners? any ideas?

Giroud/Welbeck.. It's up to you who you prefer :)

So far so good.. Love your tactic ;)
Another Q : i followed your OI on 1st page and already set it , but when my team go to match it show nothing on oi? is that right? i mean is this because fm15 system or what? Do i need to set it every time im playing a match? Thanks

This is one of my favorite tactics i've used in FM. I managed to win the league with West Brom with the ridiculous zero transfer budget! Berahino was very key for me though. Thanks a lot for the tactic man youre a god

Boom!

2nd Season:

50355582dc16520b6f1448310d1fd49e.png

aef3c7ddaca1f54c14df91d4f0d816ce.png

Went on some ridiculous runs, including this one:

9d1fc7dc48f13b441cff424313629acc.png

Also won the Spanish Cup, won the Spanish Community Shield and got to the semi's of the Champions League.

Pardo won Player of the Year, Rotariu won Young Player of the Year, I won Manager of the Year and Finnbogason won the League and European Golden Shoe.

Moyes would be proud!

also i have conceded loads of goals from corners? any ideas?

That's odd. That rarely happens to me. In my Saints save I've only conceded 4 goals from corners in 24 matches. You could try and train defensive set-pieces.

So far so good.. Love your tactic ;)
Another Q : i followed your OI on 1st page and already set it , but when my team go to match it show nothing on oi? is that right? i mean is this because fm15 system or what? Do i need to set it every time im playing a match? Thanks
Try and press "See positions" during pre-match op. instructions.

hey verza im in my first season with west ham coming to end now havent signed anyone apart from danny ings, do you reckon they have the squad to utilise this tactic to its max potential? shall i sign anyone specific?
Sure, but I'd probably sign some faster CB's. Get Balanta for example. And then I'd totally go for Lucas Romero as the roaming playmaker, he's absolutely fantastic. Two relative cheap signings.
And then Dorin Rotariu too.

Last edited:
Firstly thanks for sharing your tactic. I'm using it with Liverpool and am really finding it hit and miss. I've set up exactly as described but am sitting around 6th at Christmas on my first season. My team is
Valdes
Manquillo
Sahko
Balanta
Moreno
Gerrard
Henderson
Romero
Ayew
Sterling
Sturridge

Though I find I have to rotate heavily so that does change a lot. I've beat Madrid in the champions league but lose at home to Leicester! Any ideas?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hmm.. I don't know what's going wrong. As you can see in an earlier post, another user had an absolutely insane season with Liverpool. So the tactic should work.

Hmm.. I don't know what's going wrong. As you can see in an earlier post, another user had an absolutely insane season with Liverpool. So the tactic should work.
Mostly I'm dropping points with draws. Maybe I just need to play more conservatively once I've taken the lead.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hello! Can you put screenshots of your corners and free kicks setings?

JENKO- fair play m8 thats some good going just for your sec season in the spanish league against them 2 giant teams in there. Woz that your CF with them 40 goals in 53 app. Did you have much joy with your INSIDE FORWARD i can't seem to get him to score many goals 1 goal in 15 for him and 2 *** as well.

JENKO- fair play m8 thats some good going just for your sec season in the spanish league against them 2 giant teams in there. Woz that your CF with them 40 goals in 53 app. Did you have much joy with your INSIDE FORWARD i can't seem to get him to score many goals 1 goal in 15 for him and 2 *** as well.

Yeah Finnbogason was my CF, though to be honest, he was very inconsistent; would bag a hattrick one game then go absolutely nothing the next. I've just bought Morata for £11m to hopefully do better. And yes Vela was my IF on the right wing, with a re-trained Canales as back-up, and as you can see from the stats, they both performed very well, getting a good amount of goals and assists.

Why is it not a .tac file? Says failed to import.

Yeh JENKO im nott forest in championship first season im on a very good run off bout 15 games unbeaten so far. My striker is abit like yours scores 2 goals 1 game and then none for bout 3 games. But hey im not moaning 12 in 15 games not too bad LOL.

Someone help? How do i get this into the game? Normally tactics are .tac but this one is .fmf so it wont show up when i try to import into the game.

Am i right in thinking for opposition instruction I click show positions and then apply to team?

VerZa- you no im not changing this tactic for noooo CHRISTIAN ERIKSEN tactic the way this is going.:p

Can you clarify for me please...ive set the opposition instructions, when i get to a game they don't show against the players. They do show if i click positions. Do i then need to set them against each player???

No that's not necessary :)