VerZa's 4-3-3 - Breaking the record with Southampton

is ozil your roaming playmaker and sanchez your winger or IF?

Arsenal tactics

Yes, Ozil as the playmaker and Sanchez as the inside forward.

Yeah how are people finding the tactic after the new patch??
I haven't had time to try it myself. Please let me know :)

I'm gonna test it later today.

Haven't tried it yet, but I must say that your tactic is absolutely brilliant. Good work. I almost gave up on this game because I was struggling, but now I'm unstoppable. Thanks again.

playing spurs (im SOTON) fa cup away, ill plug it in and tweak and see how it goes, spurs for some reason are the worst team to play against.

Alright, I'm currently working on a new version. Played two games so far and results are looking good. Just beat Bayern 3-0 with my Saints side. I dominated the match. I'll have to test the tactic some more before I release it, but if it goes well, expect it out in some hours.
i find myself in a very confused state. ive been playing fm15 using your tactic and beautfileriksen's tactic and alot of times i find i play against small teams and absolutely dominate them but i always fail to score, i do make tweak in game but i just cannot get my team to score. does anyone have any idea how to resolve this.

i find myself in a very confused state. ive been playing fm15 using your tactic and beautfileriksen's tactic and alot of times i find i play against small teams and absolutely dominate them but i always fail to score, i do make tweak in game but i just cannot get my team to score. does anyone have any idea how to resolve this.
That's a good question that is hard to answer, as I can't watch your games. I'd recommend you to watch those games and see why they can not score. Is it a mentality issue, is it because the opposition is just sitting back and you can't get a clear shot? etc etc. Perhaps try some long shots if that's the case.. Yeah.. There can be a lot of reasons.

First thanks for this wonderful tactic. sorry for my english but i'm italian. The tactic still work well with the new patch, but is not the same of before. before i score for fun now the team score less, especially the striker. Before the patch my striker (torres) made many score from the cross of the fullback. After the patch he received much less cross from them. And the corner set up is not good as before, sometimes you can score but almost of the time is not working.
I think that with a few change can became the same of before. Before was amazing.

CIAO

It´s a great tatic, but it needs some changes to fit to the new patch. Any suggestions?

currently in my 1st season using soton looking good so far in 6th pos now but tadic is not doing pretty well and he is injured for 11 month now(yes 11 month, i'm f*cked up) do you have recommendation to tadic replacement ? i'm thinking viktor fischer/depay

I'm playing with Southampton. First season i came in 4 place, won the Carling cup og the FA cup. Second season i came i 2 place and got outplayed by Chelsea in the quarterfinal in Champions League. I'm very satisfyed with this tactic.

stokholm, could you please post your line-up? (asking as I'm also Soton 2nd season ATM :))

Foster
Clyne-Stones-Shawcross-Oviedo
Wanyama
Ward-Prowse-Schneiderlin
Long Tadic
Rodriguez

Argh. Had an unbeaten run of 14 games and now first game with new patch and I lose 3-1! Patches always spoil the good tactics.