VerZa's 4-3-3 - Breaking the record with Southampton

Put 4 past Real on the first game after the patch seems OK

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Definitely not as good with the new patch. Gutted as it was incredible for me as AFC Telford but last 5 games have been poor.

Hi mate, made any updates for 15.1.4?? Also, could you make a leftwing and rightwing version?

Thanks.

Hi mate, made any updates for 15.1.4?? Also, could you make a leftwing and rightwing version?

Thanks.

Working on it. :) Lately I've just tried to enjoy the game and not play with tactics, but I'm tweaking the tactic right now.. Results are encouraging.. Just beat United 3-0 in a game I totally dominated.
Haven't changed much, but a little bit.. I'll release the tactic as soon as I've tested it some more, so you guys can test it. I'll release both a normal and a mirrored tactic :)

I'm playing Liverpool away in a few matches, that will be the final test :)

Playing BMG right now. Leading 4-0 after 15 minutes, lol. Ended 4-0.. Typical when you're leading that much :)

Last edited:
The final test was not so promising. Lost 1-0 to Liverpool away.
I had most chances though and most possession, so the question is whether it was just one game or if the tactic is not strong enough. I'll have to test some more.

And.. I did receive a red card in second half when I was fighting to get back in the game. Didn't help much.

Update:
Back on winning track versus Swansea. 6-1, 38 chances created.

So far: 5 games, 4 wins. 2 goals conceded, 16 goals scored.

Last edited:
First season result: win epl and fa cup, runner up ucl and league cup ^^)

Version 2!!

This is the latest version of my tactic. It would be awesome if you guys could help me test it and give me some feedback, or help me tweak it! Keep me posted! :) I've had some decent results so far. Only lost one game to Liverpool away, a game where I dominated and should've won or drawed.
I will of course test it some more and with help from your results, I'll decide if I want to add this tactic to the opening post :)

4-3-3 Underdog_Away AMR(IF)
4-3-3 Fav_Home AMR(IF)
4-3-3 v2 Fav_Home AML(IF)
4-3-3 v2 Underdog_away AML(IF)

There's two tactics:
Use the Fav/Home tactic, when you're home and favourite or when you're away and favourite.
Use the Underdog/away tactic, when you're away and underdog or when at home and you're massive underdog.

AMR (IF) means that the AMR is the inside forward, and is supposed to be left footed.
AML (IF) means that the AML is the inside forward, and is supposed to be right footed.

Additional notes:
- Follow the same principles as in the opening post.
- Have your Right back take corners on the right side, and have your Left back take corners on the left side. This is important. They're taking them short, so it doesn't matter if they don't have great corner skills. Just set them to this!
- New OI: Look below!

View attachment 323733

Realized with the previous version ...after the update i had trouble playing AWAY....would always struggle, even against lower teams. gonna test out the new one now since the season just ended .....came 2nd in German League with Shalke!

Sweet mate. Enjoyed your tactics more than christianeriksen's one.(H)

Just in time my friend. Will try the AML versions, with minor (defensive) changes. Will let you know how it runs later on.

playing with Soton I was actually also thinking about attacking complete full-backs as both Clyne and Bertrand should suit to this role. Guess half back (Wanyama or Cork) also gives decent protection to centre-back's.
VerZa, what's your guess?

The original One still work better than the update One. More controll of the game and better difende.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm finding the new version really strong.
My results after changing to the new version:
View attachment 323473
5-0 over Man City in my last game, boom!

playing with Soton I was actually also thinking about attacking complete full-backs as both Clyne and Bertrand should suit to this role. Guess half back (Wanyama or Cork) also gives decent protection to centre-back's.
VerZa, what's your guess?
Yeah sure, but I'd probably go with the original version 2 first, and see how it goes. Gain some morale. And then perhaps test with Complete fullbacks. But you can obviously test it out and see how it goes! :)

Last edited:
Little update on how things are going: 18 games, 62 goals!! I'm scoring goals like never before. Versus top teams, they don't care. They just score and score.

Last edited:
Getting only draws against smaller/**** teams using the V.2 with my Southampton team!

Getting only draws against smaller/**** teams using the V.2 with my Southampton team!

And you're using the Fav tactic? And you have remembered to set your fullbacks to take corners? :)

I'm completely destroying smaller teams with the v2 tactic. I score atleast 3 goals per match. 8 games has past since I last didn't score 3 goals in a match. And that was a 2-0 win versus United.

But I do have a great Saints team now. I'm in 2018.

Koval, Taylor, Balanta, Caulker, Clyne, Ward-Prowse, Romero, Rotariu, Ould-Chikh, Werner..