VerZa's 4-3-3 - Breaking the record with Southampton

i think inside forward is really important to score, i transferred hulk and he won the player of the year from right inside forward. also in striker luciano vietto scores many goals. but i've got really problem to concede too much goals in second half. also my defence: alex sandro hummels balanta mario fernandes
Are you playing with OIs?

I find this tactic very solid defensively, but going forward I'm not really scoring a lot. Perhaps its Wayne Rooney and RVP who's the problem? :S

EDIT: I stopped using OI's on this Chelsea save, and my god it's amazing. Never had these kind of results with a 433 tactic before. Thanks Verza!

Last edited:
Glad to hear that some of you are still having succes with this tactic. I haven't played the game for quite some while.

Just started playing again this evening with PSV. Using v2. So far Depay and De Jong is amazing.

@Gannicus
Concerning Rooney and RvP. You can try and change their role. :)

Last edited:
So far so good. 15 games, Eresdivie and Euro League. 13 wins, 2 draws. Tactic wasn't fluid and I've had a lot of injuries, so that might explain the 2 draws.
I've defeated both Feyenoord and Ajax in the league. 16 goals from Luuk De Jong and 7 from Depay.

Well the V2 is still working for me. I'm not having any problems scoring really.. Unbeaten in my 23 games in the league, 71 goals scored and 10 conceded. I've won my last 22 games (Eresdivie, Euro League, National Cup). And I haven't lost any game yet.
De Jong is at 22 goals in the league, Depay 12.
20 assists from Depay, he's an absolute beast!

I just plug and played my v2 tactic.

I only brought in Sergiy Sydorchuk and Erik Sviatchenko. Sold Bakkali and Wijnaldum.

Well the V2 is still working for me. I'm not having any problems scoring really.. Unbeaten in my 23 games in the league, 71 goals scored and 10 conceded. I've won my last 22 games (Eresdivie, Euro League, National Cup). And I haven't lost any game yet.
De Jong is at 22 goals in the league, Depay 12.
20 assists from Depay, he's an absolute beast!

I just plug and played my v2 tactic.

I only brought in Sergiy Sydorchuk and Erik Sviatchenko. Sold Bakkali and Wijnaldum.

Do you use the home and away versions still dude?

Only the home one.. No OI's this time.
Yes, I can confirm once more that the V2 is still working brilliantly. I think I was too impatient when I gave it a try with Man United. In addition, perhaps my strikers (Rooney and RVP) were just on a bud run or something, because I simply could not score with them.

On my new save Chelsea, we just strolled through the whole thing and won the league and the CL undefeated. Too easy, so I started a new save with Monaco (no transfers). Halfway through the season and things are looking extremely bright! :D

The game is so enjoyable right now. Cheers mate.

Yes, I can confirm once more that the V2 is still working brilliantly. I think I was too impatient when I gave it a try with Man United. In addition, perhaps my strikers (Rooney and RVP) were just on a bud run or something, because I simply could not score with them.

On my new save Chelsea, we just strolled through the whole thing and won the league and the CL undefeated. Too easy, so I started a new save with Monaco (no transfers). Halfway through the season and things are looking extremely bright! :D

The game is so enjoyable right now. Cheers mate.

Let me know how it goes with your Monaco save :)

Just defeated Feyenoord 10-1 in the Euro League, holy ****!

i ll give a test out
Apparently it'll only work if you have a great IF. At least that's how it is in my case. I'm only using this tactic nowadays, played over 10 seasons with it for different teams and simply winning wherever I go.

My favourite formation is the 433 (with one striker) and in this patch, I believe this one is the best.

tested at 1st match nice chances and 3 goals via corner , with not real IF ...even that... i can say i am pleased enough..they didnt made chances so..not big pressure View attachment 274770

what are player roles in version 2 ?
I cba to do a screenshot so:

------------------COMPLETE FORWARD---------------------------
----INSIDE FORWARD---------------WINGER--------------------
-----------ROAMING PM----------CENTRAL MID-----------------
-----------------------HALF BACK-------------------------------------
WINGBACK----CENTRE BACK-----CENTRE BACK----WINGBACK
-----------------------------GOALKEEPER-----------------------------

Your striker or your inside forward will be the top goal scorer, depending on how good they are. When I was playing as Chelsea, Diego Costa became top goalscorer, but when I was playing as Monaco my top goal scorer was Carrasco (left IF).

Second match again 0-5 win **** .. :D took IF munir loan... 2 goals at 1st debout

do u guys change anything on away games strong at home but loose every match away??

do u guys change anything on away games strong at home but loose every match away??
Nope, sticking with the same tactic both home and away. Works wonders for me. I'm always playing with "defensive organisation" (or whatever its called in English) as match preparation.

Nope, sticking with the same tactic both home and away. Works wonders for me. I'm always playing with "defensive organisation" (or whatever its called in English) as match preparation.

yeah playing with palace but sure there's a away tactic on here I can find hehe thanks cool tactic smashing teams at home though :)

How important would you say the midfielder roles are, do you think they can be changed to, for example, a CM-support and a AP-attack instead and still achieve the same results?

To me, they're pretty important. Actually my midfielders score quite a lot of goals. I haven't tried to change them lately, as the current v2 tactic still works wonders to me. I'm just enjoying the game at the moment, as I don't have much time to play.
If you try it, please let me know how it works :)

At the moment I'm playing with Fulham. I'm in my second season, currently in the PL after getting promoted from the championship. I'm second in the PL atm, United is first (They're undefeated after 27 games, they're unstoppable). I've only lost one game so far this season, and that was against United away (1-0 defeat).

My team looks like this:
Koval, Joe Gomez, Sviatchenko, Balanta, Flanagan, Amartey, Lasse Vigen Christensen, Ruiz, Patrick Roberts (Just sold Andrija Zivkovic), Sisto, Woodrow.

Sisto (11 goals) and Woodrow (18 goals) are my star players.

If I'm leading with 15-20 minutes left, I often substitute Ruiz (CM, Auto) for a more defensive-orientated player, and change his role to defensive + I change the mentality to control.. If I'm at home, with a lot of ball poss, I might even change the tempo to slower, shorter passes etc, to waste more time.

Last edited: