VerZa's 4-3-3 - Breaking the record with Southampton

Fantastic uptade mate. The overall finishing from the whole team has improved, the playmaker is shooting less often, but beeing more accurate and the inside forwards are doing well with lots of goals and assists. Mastour in particular was averaging +8.00 until he broke his foot :( . I had a few defensive problems but it maybe be because I bought 2 new centre backs.

Well the tactic is a bit more offensive, so it might also be due to that.

Alex is it the case that your centre backs get caught out by the striker managing to beat them off the line?
I had this problem especially against Chelsea, I find taking off Push higher up and using control once I have a goal or two seems to cancel this out.

Verza I have just finished my first year with southampton and it was an incredible season using this tactic and altering slighty depending on opposition and how the match is going. I honestly believe you could just plug and play and still do well.

I will post my results and screenshots once I get a chance to sit down at my computer

Sounds good! :)

dont know why u havent in ''IF'' distribution role for that i mean..why u left at ramdom choice

check ur inside forwards /wingers i ask why u havent tick any of distrubution on them

You mean mirrored tactics? That's not needed in the new version. In v2 it depends on the players you've got. If your best inside forward is AML, then you need to download the AML version.

Well thats not making point...apo talking about pi (distribution section)

Hmm, well they're both supposed to have 4 PI's activated? Sit narrower, shoot less, close down more, Roam from position

Can you give information mate? Which tactic , training and OI?

The tactic is the new update with 2 inside forwards, you can find it a few posts back. Training and OI are just like Verza says, and they are in the first page. But don't expect this kind of results, this tactic is one of the best since I ever started to play FM 8 years ago, but scores like this one happens once in a million, I just couldn't believe how easy this game was, and how my team made Napoli look like amateurs, literaly. Congratulations to Verza for his work, he defeated the match engine with this one.

The tactic is the new update with 2 inside forwards, you can find it a few posts back. Training and OI are just like Verza says, and they are in the first page. But don't expect this kind of results, this tactic is one of the best since I ever started to play FM 8 years ago, but scores like this one happens once in a million, I just couldn't believe how easy this game was, and how my team made Napoli look like amateurs, literaly. Congratulations to Verza for his work, he defeated the match engine with this one.

Perhaps it's time to fully release V3 soon.

V3 has been fully released, updated the opening post. Have fun. Feedback and screenshots are much appreciated!

The tac has not been tested that much, so check it out, see if it works for you!

Last edited:
This tactic is fantastic. Its the most stable atracking tactic I've used for years. V3 is fantastic. Its a perfect home and away tactic, its solid at the back and absolutely clinical going forward. Fantastic tactic :)

This tactic is fantastic. Its the most stable atracking tactic I've used for years. V3 is fantastic. Its a perfect home and away tactic, its solid at the back and absolutely clinical going forward. Fantastic tactic :)

I'd love some sceenshots of your results :p

I'd love some sceenshots of your results :p

I will put some up when I get home later mate. Daft question, but how do I do it? Haha. I've never taken a screen shot off fm before, do I just paste it in the comments here?

I played Man City and Chelsea both away back to back. I beat City 4-2 and Chelsea 4-0. I would have been more than happy getting draws playing them two away from home, so to absolutely smash them was fantastic. In both games I switched to defensive after going 2 up, in the city game I don't think I would have conceded, but I got cocky and switched back to attacking. In the Chelsea game I was winning 2-0 at half time, then I switched to defensive mentality and I still scored two in the second half. Even with defensive mentality this tactic is lethal, I'm thinking of just using this with defensive mentality from kick off in big away games in the champions league because I've found it doesn't take much away going forward when set to defensive. This is a great tactic mate. With other tactics that use a DM I've found that the DM just goes missing and gets low ratings, but the DM is brilliant in this tactic, I use Kranevitter and he is a tank. I love this tactic dude, class work :wub:

0ab6ef6feb4d563c05f42a5c48d5b4aa.png