Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Just finished second season with Arsenal. Went through the league undefeated! All of my front three strikers are doing insane! Dolberg: 51 goals and 39 assists! Lacazette: 52 goals and 32 assists! Dybala: 50 goals and 51 assists!

Won the Super Cup against Barcelona 3-0, Won the Carabao Cup, but lost in the semifinal CL against Atletico Madrid 4-5 agg. Next year, i'm hoping for the CL Title. Thanks a lot for this tactic it's insane!

Thank you so much for feedback.
Your result could prove the tactic works very good with a big club.
I hope you will get every title next season.

Hola, great tactic, but it doesnt work fine against strong (popular?) teams.
For example.
My last games:
Win for all, except MU, CSKA and Milan. The squad is always the same (green lines between players in defence, middle and attack) in strong games.

View attachment 1139477

Lost to MU: missed 2 goals in the beggining. Score only at the end of game

View attachment 1139475

Ok. MU is really strong team and they are current CL winners. Next lost to CSKA - they were on 13 position in Russian League. Not really strong, but they are famous opponents from the same city. I dont know is it affects?

View attachment 1139476

After that win 2 games against low opponents 5:1 and 5:0. Next game against Milan. Missed 2 goals at the beggining again (tradition?)
View attachment 1139478

You can think that Milan is strong team, at least stronger than Lokomotiv. But they are on 19TH (!!!) place in Serie A. No win even against low teams, but I lost even to them.

View attachment 1139474

Btw my young team played well : 3-3 vs MU and 5-1 again Milan.
What can I did wrong?
Thank you for using my tactic.
As all we know, The most important thing in FM is players' ability and potential.
In other words, the effect of having good players (high ability) is much stronger than the effect of good tactic.
That is why it is very hard for underdog to upset big teams.
Based on the test result that I have done and other users have done, my tactic is working very well with big teams or middle class teams, but underdog sometimes seems having trouble.

For the case of CKSA, you could lose sometimes with my tactic since FM is a simulation game.
If you rematch with CKSA several times, you could see the results are different every time.

For the case of MU and AC Milan, they are big teams, and they have a lot of better players than your team, so it is hard to beat them.
I am now trying to make the away tactic for underdog. When finishing making it, I will upload it.

Did you check all important things in red in main thread?
If not, please check them and follow them.
Since FM is a simulation game, management is also very important to win.
Those important things in main thread help you a lot to improve the performance.

Thank you and I always welcome feedback.

Playing a slightly tweaked version of this with my Rangers team, won a couple of friendlies.

4-0 away to Portsmouth.
Euro Cup qualifier - 12-0 at home to Folgore

So far so good, the front play is superb.

Playing a slightly tweaked version of this with my Rangers team, won a couple of friendlies.

4-0 away to Portsmouth.
Euro Cup qualifier - 12-0 at home to Folgore

So far so good, the front play is superb.
Thank you for your feedback. Nice to hear it has worked good for you.
Could you tell me what you changed?
I would like to consider every feedback to improve my tactic.
Thank you!

Thank you for your feedback. Nice to hear it has worked good for you.
Could you tell me what you changed?
I would like to consider every feedback to improve my tactic.
Thank you!

Pushed a cb into DM-defend and dropped the poacher into Advanced playmaker - attack slot (I have Phil Foden playing there on loan).

Very much in preseason though, only played like 4 games. 2 competitive, 2 friendlies so far.

Pushed a cb into DM-defend and dropped the poacher into Advanced playmaker - attack slot (I have Phil Foden playing there on loan).

Very much in preseason though, only played like 4 games. 2 competitive, 2 friendlies so far.
Thank you for your information.
so, you are using 2(cb)-1(dm)-2(wb)-2(cm)-1(am)-2(st).
It is very interesting since I have never changed the formation.
If you can, please keep letting us know your result of the tweaked version.
Thank you.

Thank you for your information.
so, you are using 2(cb)-1(dm)-2(wb)-2(cm)-1(am)-2(st).
It is very interesting since I have never changed the formation.
If you can, please keep letting us know your result of the tweaked version.
Thank you.

Yeah - this way the lineup last game. Very early doors, based on a the formation/tactic i ran last year.

View attachment 73315View attachment 73314

tell you something to the players before the game?
I let assistant coach to do all training and briefing.
Just before match starts, first I let assistant coach to tell players, and then I pick some players who does not show any response or negative response and tell them I have a faith on them.
After the first half, I usually try to criticize them even though they are ahead 2 or 3.

Would you please upload the tactic "best tweak 5-2-3"? :)
That is the same one.
Just changed its name.
Did you check the important things in red in main thread?
It could help you a lot to improve the performance.

Yes i have checked them. Is the "best tweak 5-2-3" the same one as "Vocal 5-2-3"? Because i have tried the other three versions but not the Vocal 5-2-3

Last edited:
Yes i have checked them. Is the "best tweak 5-2-3" the same one as "Vocal 5-2-3"? Because i have tried the other three versions but not the Vocal 5-2-3
Yes, they are same.
When I uploaded my tactic, I did not change its name.
After I realized it, I changed its name, and re-uploaded it.
So, there is only one tactic in this thread. It is Vocal 523.
There has not been any other version yet since I did not upload Vocal 523 V2.
So, it is hard to understand what you mean you have tried the other three versions.
You could download Vocal 523 in main thread, and try it.

Last edited:
Back