Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Hi there I decided to give this tactic a go with VFB Stuttgart (newcomer 1. Bundesliga / Germany). They are predicted to end up 17th.

View attachment 1139566
View attachment 1139567

View attachment 1139568

After the DFB-Cup match vs Freiburg, I decided to tweak it a litte bit and I think this could be some improvement.
For those of you who want to test it:

View attachment 1139576

EDIT: I recognized, that I shared the wrong version here. I recently updated my post!
I just checked your tweaked version. I think you changed 'Exploit the middle' to 'Exploit the left and right flank'.
Am I right?

its brill, fist game 5 0 win v newcastle, the beat barcelona 6-2 in champs league opener, fantastic stuff
Thank you for feedback.
I am glad to hear my tactic works very well for you.
Many games that I and other users have prove that it works well with big club or even middle class club such as Leicester or Stoke.
I am now making V2 for underdog.
I am looking forward to your more feedback.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Thank you for feedback.
I am glad to hear my tactic works very well for you.
My games that I and other users have prove that it works well with big club or even middle class club such as Leicester or Stoke.
I am now making V2 for underdog.
I am looking forward to your more feedback.
Thank you.

release it soon vocal, I cant wait. :)

release it soon vocal, I cant wait. :)
I am sorry for late update.
When I run few games to test V2, the result was good.
But, when I load save file and re-run same games, the result was not as good as before.
I think I have run about more than 100 games to test V2.
I am using my save file, which is the match with Chelsea at AWAY to test V2.
I will do my best.
Thank you for patience, mate.

Hi guys.
After having a test match about 100 times, I maybe found something.
I have managed Huddersfield to have some matches with Chelsea and Tottenham at AWAY each 5 times.
I have defeated Chelsea all 5 times, and have won 4 games and lost once against Tottenham.
I am now starting running EPL schedule with Huddersfield to see the result of using my V2.
I hope this time the result would be good so that I could upload it finally.
Thanks for you guys' patience.

Hi guys.
After having a test match about 100 times, I maybe found something.
I have managed Huddersfield to have some matches with Chelsea and Tottenham at AWAY each 5 times.
I have defeated Chelsea all 5 times, and have won 4 games and lost once against Tottenham.
I am now starting running EPL schedule with Huddersfield to see the result of using my V2.
I hope this time the result would be good so that I could upload it finally.
Thanks for you guys' patience.

You seem to be online 24hrs, where r u located really?

also full time FM18 gamer?

Not taking the ****, seriously I personally really appreciate it

Can someone help me. This tactic was doing so well for me for half a season then seemed to stop working.

I have followed the instruction in red, what's worrying is that I seem to have stopped scoring and even creating chances, I am being outplayed. It has just stopped working :-(

Can someone help me. This tactic was doing so well for me for half a season then seemed to stop working.

I have followed the instruction in red, what's worrying is that I seem to have stopped scoring and even creating chances, I am being outplayed. It has just stopped working :-(
I am sorry to hear that.
Did you buy some players in the winter transfer market?
Or did you complement your players frequently?
Or have you used all players for rotation or just used your best members?

You seem to be online 24hrs, where r u located really?

also full time FM18 gamer?

Not taking the ****, seriously I personally really appreciate it
For recent few days I have holidays, so that is why I could visit this website frequently and test my new tactic.
I am just normal guy, and I am in America now.
By the way, thank you for interest and feedback.
My new tactic, Vocal 523 V2 underdog will be ready soon, so I will be still looking forward to your feedback.
Thanks!

Its strange because it changed suddenly and drastically - and as I say my team aren't even really getting shots off. Funnily enough it was on the 1st January, but I only bought two players in the window so not a massive change really.

Prior to this I was winning all my matches on average 4-1 (other than against really top teams)

I never compliment my player individually (only in team talks when they win)

Generally I use my best team but small rotations each match without major changes.

Its strange because it changed suddenly and drastically - and as I say my team aren't even really getting shots off. Funnily enough it was on the 1st January, but I only bought two players in the window so not a massive change really.

Prior to this I was winning all my matches on average 4-1 (other than against really top teams)

I never compliment my player individually (only in team talks when they win)

Generally I use my best team but small rotations each match without major changes.
In my experience, it would be much better not to compliment players in team talk when they win.
You said you have won all games, which means you compliment players in team talk every match.
In that case, you have complimented your players more than 20 times, which can make your players lazy definitely.
When you win, you should select 'do not get complecent' or 'I am far from please ...'
And then you only complement players who over 9 rating in the last game by individual talk after the match.
I think you should stop complement and try to criticize them.

And one more thing.
There is 'fatigue' in Fm, which is hidden ability.
Users cannot see this, but some of skins show this.
If you usually use your best team and do not use rotation members, your best members get tired as time passes, and then their performance suddenly decrease.

For recent few days I have holidays, so that is why I could visit this website frequently and test my new tactic.
My new tactic, Vocal 523 V2 underdog will be ready soon, so I will be still looking forward to your feedback.
Thanks!

How soon is "soon", mate? Been trying these tactics with Southampton but having mixed results...

[QUOTE = BarraBravaDCU; 3134893] "Yakında" ne kadar erken dostum? Bu taktikleri Southampton ile denemekle birlikte sonuç karışıktı ... [/ QUOTE]

TACTİCS CARPET VERY GOOD. WHY CHANGED?
TAKTİK CARPET VERY GOOD. WHY CHANGED?

Thanks!

you updated op but wats been updated on it?

Back