Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

120 goal col benevento!!! io la sto usando da poche partite con vittorie risicate in b, spero una volta fluida al 100% di ottenere i tuoi stessi risultati.Ma di satorox si sa qualcosa?

la sto provando pure io ma con qualche modifica in qualche lega sperduta nei bassifondi europei.. stile vanarama... con qualche accorgimento si prendono anche 10 gol a stagione :)

la sto provando pure io ma con qualche modifica in qualche lega sperduta nei bassifondi europei.. stile vanarama... con qualche accorgimento si prendono anche 10 gol a stagione :)

Se hai tempo mandami le modifiche in privato così provo

Hey mate, can you try to create realistic 4-2-3-1 and 4-1-2-2-1 tactics? Loved this one
I am now trying to decrease conceding.
When managing a big team, defense is good enough, but when managing underdog, it seem a little increase of defense would be needed.
After finishing it, I will give a shot for another tactic.
Thank you.

Some users have given me feedback that conceding should be a little bit decreased for underdog.
I think if you manage big club, there is no problem with the initial tactic to win for titles.
I am managing Huddersfield again, which is predicted as 20th in EPL, to have a match with Liverpool at Away in order to improve my tactic for underdog.
About 20 matches has been done with some changes, and I finally got a good sign.

View attachment 73347 View attachment 73346

Considering the clear cut chances and it is away game, I think it seems good result.
I have had rematch with Liverpool 5 times, and I have won every time.
After some more tests with another team, I will upload Vocal 352 V2 for underdog.
Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Hi guys.
I think my V2 tactic is working good with underdog.
This results are based on V2 tactic, which is Vocal 352 V2 for underdog.
View attachment 73345 View attachment 73344
The director, Sean Jarvis, of Huddersfield got some loan players for me since I gave him many step responsibilities.
Only with those players, my V2 tactic have made this result.
Scored 38, conceded 8 in 11 games.

I will do more tests and post results to see if new tactic is really the upgraded one.

Last edited:
Just finished second season with Arsenal. Went through the league undefeated! All of my front three strikers are doing insane! Dolberg: 51 goals and 39 assists! Lacazette: 52 goals and 32 assists! Dybala: 50 goals and 51 assists!

Won the Super Cup against Barcelona 3-0, Won the Carabao Cup, but lost in the semifinal CL against Atletico Madrid 4-5 agg. Next year, i'm hoping for the CL Title. Thanks a lot for this tactic it's insane!

Hi guys.
View attachment 1139472 View attachment 1139473
The director, Sean Jarvis, of Huddersfield got some loan players for me since I gave him many step responsibilities.

I will do more tests and post results to see if new tactic is really the upgraded one.
Share pls.I test your tactic...

try with Russian LOKOMOTIV

Hola, great tactic, but it doesnt work fine against strong (popular?) teams.
For example.
My last games:
Win for all, except MU, CSKA and Milan. The squad is always the same (green lines between players in defence, middle and attack) in strong games.

View attachment 73340

Lost to MU: missed 2 goals in the beggining. Score only at the end of game

View attachment 73342

Ok. MU is really strong team and they are current CL winners. Next lost to CSKA - they were on 13 position in Russian League. Not really strong, but they are famous opponents from the same city. I dont know is it affects?

View attachment 73341

After that win 2 games against low opponents 5:1 and 5:0. Next game against Milan. Missed 2 goals at the beggining again (tradition?)
View attachment 73339

You can think that Milan is strong team, at least stronger than Lokomotiv. But they are on 19TH (!!!) place in Serie A. No win even against low teams, but I lost even to them.

View attachment 73343

Btw my young team played well : 3-3 vs MU and 5-1 again Milan.
What can I did wrong?

For example.
My last games:
Win for all, except MU, CSKA and Milan. The squad is always the same (green lines between players in defence, middle and attack) in strong games.

View attachment 1139477

Lost to MU: missed 2 goals in the beggining. Score only at the end of game

View attachment 1139475

Ok. MU is really strong team and they are current CL winners. Next lost to CSKA - they were on 13 position in Russian League. Not really strong, but they are famous opponents from the same city. I dont know is it affects?

View attachment 1139476

After that win 2 games against low opponents 5:1 and 5:0. Next game against Milan. Missed 2 goals at the beggining again (tradition?)
View attachment 1139478

You can think that Milan is strong team, at least stronger than Lokomotiv. But they are on 19TH (!!!) place in Serie A. No win even against low teams, but I lost even to them.

View attachment 1139474

What can I did wrong?

tactics are very good perfect. you did wronggood

It looks like my one was the base tactic. But what you seem to have done is since the update is change the long ball thing due to passing not being as accurate. I've not used my 3-4-3 in weeks and also looks you maybe morphed some good ideas from other 3 at the back tactics into your own. Anyways looks like a beast and nobody can patent formation shapes. And tbh I have not had time to change my 3-4-3 as I been using the 4-3-3 in all my saves. So looks good mate. I put a link in my thread as if people are struggling with my one since the update yours looks like a monster and seems to have taken it on a bit. Which is all good as sharing is what it is all about. Merry Christmas.

Hi guys.
View attachment 1139472 View attachment 1139473

where can i get the tactic? cant find it on the OP

What can I did wrong?

How good is your team ? Because your main striker (Portnyagin) is a 'PA 120' player. And i've seen another player (Terentjev) with the same potential. Cheryshev and Rybus are average players (PA 135) but if they are your best players then ... your team is weaker than Huddersfield. And dont forget : this tactic is based on attacking mentality.

Enjoying myself with Shakhtar, fits more well with them instead of Barca.

38 goals in 8 matches.

dxycvmal7epm1.png

Do not use individual training for players, because tactics stop working then!!!

Back