Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Thank u to update n answer us on Xmas day!

do u mind telling us the must have attributes of each roles? Got the tall n fast info....

was doing brilliant followed everything to plan. Now all gone pete tong

View attachment 73434

i mean was doing brilliant with this tactic

Last edited:
Thank u to update n answer us on Xmas day!

do u mind telling us the must have attributes of each roles? Got the tall n fast info....
In my experience, using all players having good speed and pass abilities show better performance.
Side stiriker: pace, acceleration, pass, cross, finish, balance, height (if higher than 190cm, you can get a lot of header goals)
center striker: finishing, off the ball, speed, heading, jumping, strength, balance, height (if higher than 190cm, you can get a lot of header goals)
Mezzala: pass, vision, off the ball, Arrives late in opponent's area (preferred moves)
Carrilero: pass, tackle, mark, positioning
Center defender: tackle, mark, positioning, speed, jump, heading (if higher than 190cm, you can get a lof of goals at corner kick)
Ball playing defender: tackle, mark, positioning, pass, speed

was doing brilliant followed everything to plan. Now all gone pete tong

View attachment 1139380

i mean was doing brilliant with this tactic
Oops. What happened?
It seems you have gotten bad result since January 1st, which is the opening day of winter transfer market.
Did you buy many players at the winter transfer market?

Oops. What happened?
It seems you have gotten bad result since January 1st, which is the opening day of winter transfer market.
Did you buy many players at the winter transfer market?

no just john stones as needed another cb

no just john stones as needed another cb
It is very weird.
Anyway, try team talk to improve your players' morale.
And complement players' training attitude, which can also improve your players morale.
Good morale status makes you win easily.
I think some defeats have made your players morale worse.
I hope you will get better result.

Attacking mentality must be always used? Even during hard matches away or when leading a game?

Does anyone struggle real bad with strong teams, I usually get my *** handed to me when facing Real Madrid (with Barcelona). Lost 5-1 just now...

training defensive positioning really helps out defensively for me.

training defensive positioning really helps out defensively for me.

im playing in the hungarian 2nd division so almost everyteam is better then me, what is really helping for me and makes me concede ALOT less goals is changing defensive line 1 lower, and change your cm's PI to dribble and shoot less, and less risk passes, you will mantain a little bit more possension and dont lose it at crucial times. also you can try to change it to standard, also to make the strikers a bit more efficient change all 3 PI's to shoot less on goal.

those changes really helped me the last few matches as you can see.

Please can somebody post the individual player instruction changes. Playing on Touch so I can’t download. Cheers

Attacking mentality must be always used? Even during hard matches away or when leading a game?
Attaacking mentality has given me many goals, but I will test more and post it if others show better result.

im playing in the hungarian 2nd division so almost everyteam is better then me, what is really helping for me and makes me concede ALOT less goals is changing defensive line 1 lower, and change your cm's PI to dribble and shoot less, and less risk passes, you will mantain a little bit more possension and dont lose it at crucial times. also you can try to change it to standard, also to make the strikers a bit more efficient change all 3 PI's to shoot less on goal.

those changes really helped me the last few matches as you can see.
Thank you for sharing your changes and effort.
I will also try it.