Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Sry my friend! I've compared your tactic with a few others. I'm starting to test your tactics now and it looks sensible. I am very sorry!

News tactic today?
I am sorry but not yet.
When I first run about 10 games, the result was good, but when I reload and re-run the same games, the result was not as good as the first 10 games.
I am still working on it.
Sorry for your wait.

Sry my friend! I've compared your tactic with a few others. I'm starting to test your tactics now and it looks sensible. I am very sorry!
Welcome, dude.
Thank you for using my tactic.
I always welcome feedback.

I am playing against Tottenham at White Hart Lane right now, and i'm in big trouble. I was very lucky, when i only lost 3-2. They had 23 shot and i had 8. Does the tactic not work against the big teams? Because the tactic is effective against the sub-teams and smaller teams.

I am playing against Tottenham at White Hart Lane right now, and i'm in big trouble. I was very lucky, when i only lost 3-2. They had 23 shot and i had 8. Does the tactic not work against the big teams? Because the tactic is effective against the sub-teams and smaller teams.
Which team do you manage?
Since FM is a simulation game, sometimes bad result could happen.
Could you keep trying few more games, and check the total result and performance?

Enjoying myself with Shakhtar, fits more well with them instead of Barca.

38 goals in 8 matches.
Thank you for feedback.
Glad to hear it works well for you.
I just tried to have 4 matches using Barca, and putting messi as left striker was very good.
And using Vermaelen instead of Mascherano for CB was good since Mascherano's jumping and heading are too bad.

dxycvmal7epm1.png
Thanks for feedback.
Enjoy your game.

[QUOTE = VocalTraning; 3134682] Taktik ve geri bildirimimi kullandığınız çok teşekkür ederim.
Birçok Geri geri sayım, benim taktikimin orta sıradaki takımlarla çok iyi çalıştığını kanıtladı.
Oyununuzun keyfini çıkarın ve daha fazla geri bildirime hoş geldiniz
Teşekkürler. [/ QUOTE]

çok goog taktikleri --- brighton 9 psg 2 ------psg 2 brighton 7 ------- brighton 3 manu 0 çok iyi sistemler

[QUOTE = VocalTraning; 3134682] Taktik ve geri bildirimimi kullandığınız çok teşekkür ederim.
Birçok Geri geri sayım, benim taktikimin orta sıradaki takımlarla çok iyi çalıştığını kanıtladı.
Oyununuzun keyfini çıkarın ve daha fazla geri bildirime hoş geldiniz
Teşekkürler. [/ QUOTE]

çok goog taktikleri --- brighton 9 psg 2 ------psg 2 brighton 7 ------- brighton 3 manu 0 çok iyi sistemler
Thank you for feedback.
I used google translator to understand what you said.
It is very good result.
Even though you manage Brighton that is expected 19th in EPL, you have gotten very good result.
Did you get those results at first season?

Thank you for feedback.
I used google translator to understand what you said.
It is very good result.
Even though you manage Brighton that is expected 19th in EPL, you have gotten very good result.
Did you get those results at first season?

yes in my first year.

frücht-semedo-maguirre-dias------robertson-triepper-------arthur-wendell----------wellbeck-kean-lincoln.

very very very good..thanks thanks thanks :):)

[QUOTE = ugur4141; 3134699] evet ilk yılında evet.

FRUCHT-Semedo-maguirre-dias ------ Robertson-triepper ------- Arthur-wendell ---------- Wellbeck-kean-Lincoln.

çok çok iyi .. teşekkürler teşekkürler :):)[/ QUOTE]

lig 12 maç 32 puan ...... Şampiyonlar Ligi 4 maç 12 puan (leverkusen3-2 hajduk 0-2 psg 2-7 psg 9-2

Last edited:
yes in my first year.

frücht-semedo-maguirre-dias------robertson-triepper-------arthur-wendell----------wellbeck-kean-lincoln.

very very very good..thanks thanks thanks :):)

Thank you for your feedback.
I hope you will win every game.

[QUOTE = ugur4141; 3134699] evet ilk yılında evet.

FRUCHT-Semedo-maguirre-dias ------ Robertson-triepper ------- Arthur-wendell ---------- Wellbeck-kean-Lincoln.

çok çok iyi .. teşekkürler teşekkürler :):)[/ QUOTE]

lig 12 maç 32 puan ...... Şampiyonlar Ligi 4 maç 12 puan (leverkusen3-2 hajduk 0-2 psg 2-7 psg 9-2

Thanks for continuous feedback.
Always welcome feedback.

First season VfB Stuttgart

Hi there I decided to give this tactic a go with VFB Stuttgart (newcomer 1. Bundesliga / Germany). They are predicted to end up 17th.

View attachment 73252
View attachment 73251

View attachment 73250

After the DFB-Cup match vs Freiburg, I decided to tweak it a litte bit and I think this could be some improvement.
For those of you who want to test it:

View attachment 73243

EDIT: I recognized, that I shared the wrong version here. I recently updated my post!

Last edited:
Hi there I decided to give this tactic a go with VFB Stuttgart (newcomer 1. Bundesliga / Germany). They are predicted to end up 17th.

View attachment 1139566
View attachment 1139567

View attachment 1139568

After the DFB-Cup match vs Freiburg, I decided to tweak it a litte bit and I think this could be some improvement.

View attachment 1139569
Thank you for using my tactic and making effort to improve it.
I will also test your tweaked version.
Thanks for your interest.

im gonna give it a go, very similar to the reckonists neville wears prada which i won the prem with stoke in 1st season, however since 18.2 its not the same so ill give this a blast

its brill, fist game 5 0 win v newcastle, the beat barcelona 6-2 in champs league opener, fantastic stuff

View attachment 1139566
View attachment 1139567

View attachment 1139568

View attachment 1139576

EDIT: I recognized, that I shared the wrong version here. I recently updated my post!

I had to reupload it, because I recently uploaded the false version.

Second season so far..
This happend in the Supercup:

View attachment 73241

View attachment 73242

Last edited:

I had to reupload it, because I recently uploaded the false version.

I plugged your "wrong" version and got a 7-1 away win followed by a 9-0 home win immediately... Seems to me that version is still decent ;)

(however I did remove the "close down much more" PI on the central defender, to try and mend for me being overrun through the middle of my defence in this tactic)

Last edited:
Back