Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Best tweak of Daniel kings tactic Iv used so far,
won 19 out of 20 in the league the other a draw
after having 2players sent off in the first half.
I am playing as Middlesbrough and manage to
beat spurs in cup with a weakened side,
all three of my first choice strikers are top scorers
and assist creators in the league.good work mate.

I just checked your tweaked version. I think you changed 'Exploit the middle' to 'Exploit the left and right flank'.
Am I right?

Exactly, maybe it would be an option to use "attacking" mentality at home and "control" away.
And you could go for Augustin1979's suggestion:

remove the "close down much more" PI on the central defender

Exactly, maybe it would be an option to use "attacking" mentality at home and "control" away.

Not possible to remove close down mych more - I can set on much less - less - sometimes

How soon is "soon", mate? Been trying these tactics with Southampton but having mixed results...
I am now running the EPL scedule with Huddersfield to see the result of V2 tactic.
If the result is good enough, I will upload it.
Thank you for patience.

[QUOTE = BarraBravaDCU; 3134893] "Yakında" ne kadar erken dostum? Bu taktikleri Southampton ile denemekle birlikte sonuç karışıktı ... [/ QUOTE]

TACTİCS CARPET VERY GOOD. WHY CHANGED?
TAKTİK CARPET VERY GOOD. WHY CHANGED?

you updated op but wats been updated on it?

Some users have told me my tactic sometimes does not show good performance when they manage underdog (low class team).
So I am trying to improve the performance of underdog.

After my save crashed I had to play vs Bayern again and I used it to tweak it some other way.
I think I'm about to find some stable tweaking. In my second season with VfB Stuttgart I'm getting amazing results:

View attachment 73155

View attachment 73154

View attachment 73153

I will finish the season this week and will share it if someone is interested :).
Hope that it will stay that stable :).

After my save crashed I had to play vs Bayern again and I used it to tweak it some other way.
I think I'm about to find some stable tweaking. In my second season with VfB Stuttgart I'm getting amazing results:

View attachment 1139679

View attachment 1139680

View attachment 1139681

I will finish the season this week and will share it if someone is interested :).
Hope that it will stay that stable :).
Champions with Bordeaux 1st season with your first tweak
https://imageshack.com/a/img922/959/ETZ528.png

solounamigo +(offensive home- control away)+ augustin1979

cpiace.png

Best tweak of Daniel kings tactic Iv used so far,
won 19 out of 20 in the league the other a draw
after having 2players sent off in the first half.
I am playing as Middlesbrough and manage to
beat spurs in cup with a weakened side,
all three of my first choice strikers are top scorers
and assist creators in the league.good work mate.
One of tactics that I have referred to make my one is Daniel King's.
I am happy to hear my tactic works well for you.
Enjoy your game dude.

Yes, it could be.
I have tested a lot of changes for my V2.
Thank you for effort and information.

It looks like my one was the base tactic. But what you seem to have done is since the update is change the long ball thing due to passing not being as accurate. I've not used my 3-4-3 in weeks and also looks you maybe morphed some good ideas from other 3 at the back tactics into your own. Anyways looks like a beast and nobody can patent formation shapes. And tbh I have not had time to change my 3-4-3 as I been using the 4-3-3 in all my saves. So looks good mate. I put a link in my thread as if people are struggling with my one since the update yours looks like a monster and seems to have taken it on a bit. Which is all good as sharing is what it is all about. Merry Christmas.

crazy statement

Yes, it could be.
I have tested a lot of changes for my V2.
Thank you for effort and information.

do you have an ETA on v2?

been using this tactic with much succes in the 2 lowest leagues in england.
the 2 season was mainly with this tactic (added picture). however in the final half season i was getting a lot of dodgy results so had to change.
the typical goal against me is usually a cross behind the defence and a tap in for the forward or opposite inside forward.

i tried making the defence sit lower and reduced the mentality on the 2 players at central midfield. also had the WB go to defensive. normally 75% of my goals conceded happens in the last 20-ish minuttes

any good suggestions for adjustments? would really like to use the tactic again soon.

View attachment 73098

Back