Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

do you have an ETA on v2?
Thank you for your patience.
Huddersfield using my V2 tactic beat Chelsea and Tottenham at AWAY, but I was lost against Liverpool.
For a while, I have made some changes and finally beat Liverpool.
However, after few games, I was lost again against Arsenal.
I have made some changes again for my tactic to beat them.
I need a little more time dude. Sorry for late update.

Last edited:
been using this tactic with much succes in the 2 lowest leagues in england.
the 2 season was mainly with this tactic (added picture). however in the final half season i was getting a lot of dodgy results so had to change.
the typical goal against me is usually a cross behind the defence and a tap in for the forward or opposite inside forward.

i tried making the defence sit lower and reduced the mentality on the 2 players at central midfield. also had the WB go to defensive. normally 75% of my goals conceded happens in the last 20-ish minuttes

any good suggestions for adjustments? would really like to use the tactic again soon.

View attachment 1139739

Thank you for feedback.
I think managing a real underdog, which is predicted as the last one, with my first tactic sometimes shows not very good performance. Especially in the match with a real big club such as MU or Chelsea and so on, underdog could have some trouble.
You could use the 2nd tactic that I will upload soon.
I am now trying to use underdog to beat those real big club.

This is the match result using Huddersfield against Chelsea at AWAY.
Fortunately, one of important players in Chelsea, Hazard had some minor injury before the match.
View attachment 73095

This is the match result using Huddersfield against Man City at HOME.
Even though my best player, Quaner, was injured, and Hadergjonaj got the red card in the first half, I won.
View attachment 73094

I hope these result are not just one luck, and I could see some consistent result after some more tests so that I could finally upload V2.
Thank you guys' patience.

great with the comming tactic. will save your current as a backup for my new main and then test it when im in the lead and against weak opponents

Vocal training when you going to upload it mate many thanks. Jim
P.S im using your orginal with burton albion and topping championship first season just hit jan so will upload pics soon as season is over but if its any better then orginal would be master class

Looking forward to trying the updated version once released. Gonna start new save with Huddersfield!

This is the match result using Huddersfield against Chelsea at AWAY.
Fortunately, one of important players in Chelsea, Hazard had some minor injury before the match.
View attachment 1139742

This is the match result using Huddersfield against Man City at HOME.
Even though my best player, Quaner, was injured, and Hadergjonaj got the red card in the first half, I won.
View attachment 1139743

I hope these result are not just one luck, and I could see some consistent result after some more tests so that I could finally upload V2.
Thank you guys' patience.

i guess ur Huddersfield square would be the original squad? Almost no new players or wonder kid?

cracking tactic but as others said away from home against stronger sides it can be tough
I tweaked the tactic a bit and smashed rangers away from home

You spelled Sevco wrong, and everyone can smash them home or away. COYBIG!

This tactic is awesome. I´m playing my third season with Nk Maribor ( my local club from Slovenia ) and I have a record of 92W-13D-13L with a 376-108 GD. I have also played in Group stage of CL two years in a row and still this is my record ( i´m huge underdog there ). Tactic works for me home and away brilliantly. By far the best for me in quite a few FM editions ( and believe me I have tried a lot of them :) ). Thank you Vocal!

great with the comming tactic. will save your current as a backup for my new main and then test it when im in the lead and against weak opponents

Looking forward to trying the updated version once released. Gonna start new save with Huddersfield!

then upload V2 tactic now....i cant wait
Thank you for you guys' interest and patience.
I am now managing 'Amiens SC' in Ligue 1 (France), which is predicted as 18th of 20, to see the result of my V2, and it looks good by now.
After tests with some other teams, I will upload V2 and the test results.
Thank you.

Vocal training when you going to upload it mate many thanks. Jim
P.S im using your orginal with burton albion and topping championship first season just hit jan so will upload pics soon as season is over but if its any better then orginal would be master class
Thank you for using my first tactic.
I am glad to hear it works for your team, underdog.
Always welcome feedback.

cracking tactic but as others said away from home against stronger sides it can be tough
I tweaked the tactic a bit and smashed rangers away from home
Thank you for your effort.
I will also test your tweaked version.
Always welcome feedback and suggestion!

knap tested wth arsenal, and vocal tested wth Huddersfield......well
Correct. Indeed for small teams he suggested To use The 3.5.2 that's more balanced. And I confirm that's working for me and this might be The right way To tweak this tactic for weaker teams.

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

Back