Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

Hey buddy maybe you can take inspiration from this tactic: https://community.sigames.com/topic/419979-fm18-wof-343-knap/?do=findComment&comment=11162465
Knap is one of the bests at making tactics and this tactic that I linked to you has the same shape as yours. I think defensively is better than your tactic, maybe you can check it out and come up with something! :)
Thank you for your information.
I will check his tactic to see if there is anything good for me to improve my tactic.

This tactic is awesome. I´m playing my third season with Nk Maribor ( my local club from Slovenia ) and I have a record of 92W-13D-13L with a 376-108 GD. I have also played in Group stage of CL two years in a row and still this is my record ( i´m huge underdog there ). Tactic works for me home and away brilliantly. By far the best for me in quite a few FM editions ( and believe me I have tried a lot of them :) ). Thank you Vocal!
Thank you so much for your comment and feedback.
I am glad to hear it works very well for you.

Hey buddy maybe you can take inspiration from this tactic: https://community.sigames.com/topic/419979-fm18-wof-343-knap/?do=findComment&comment=11162465
Knap is one of the bests at making tactics and this tactic that I linked to you has the same shape as yours. I think defensively is better than your tactic, maybe you can check it out and come up with something! :)

knap tested wth arsenal, and vocal tested wth Huddersfield......well

Correct. Indeed for small teams he suggested To use The 3.5.2 that's more balanced. And I confirm that's working for me and this might be The right way To tweak this tactic for weaker teams.

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk
Thank you guys' interest.
All your effort and feedback makes my first tactic better.

I have also tried to manage Arsenal and MU with Vocal 523 before.
You can see the result in #59 and #92.
I know I only tried to run them for about more than 10 games, but the result was very good.

Last edited:
Vocal, no question about it, your tactic is extraordinary.

Question though: Do you have any players recommendations for the mezzala attack role? Although there are decent mezzala support options in the game, it's hard to find a "green lit" mezzala attack role player.

Will try the tactic and give feedback. Seems interesting.

Btw what is the skin you use?

Hi !

I am in my 2nd season with Southampton, I was using the V1 for the 1st season and I managed to finish 4th in PL and win the Carabao Cup with a lot of changes in the team.
I am at the end of December in my second season using the Dimartino tweak with the tip Control at Home and Offensive away. I also found the Counter mentality seems to be good to hold the score vs a big team and even keep scoring goals. I am disapointed about the 3 lose because we were dominating all these very hard like the draw vs Everton but everything seems to going well. Can't wait to test the V2 as i conceed a lot of goals even if Forster is pretty good like my defensive players.

Thanks for this one, working well above well !

View attachment 72966View attachment 72965View attachment 72964

Question though: Do you have any players recommendations for the mezzala attack role? Although there are decent mezzala support options in the game, it's hard to find a "green lit" mezzala attack role player.

Claudio gomes

Hi !

I am in my 2nd season with Southampton, I was using the V1 for the 1st season and I managed to finish 4th in PL and win the Carabao Cup with a lot of changes in the team.
I am at the end of December in my second season using the Dimartino tweak with the tip Control at Home and Offensive away. I also found the Counter mentality seems to be good to hold the score vs a big team and even keep scoring goals. I am disapointed about the 3 lose because we were dominating all these very hard like the draw vs Everton but everything seems to going well. Can't wait to test the V2 as i conceed a lot of goals even if Forster is pretty good like my defensive players.

View attachment 1139875View attachment 1139876View attachment 1139877
Where's Dimartino tweak

Hi !

View attachment 1139875View attachment 1139876View attachment 1139877
That team in insane. What is your transfer history?

Yes the team is insane and still very young with a lot of very good regens, here is my transfert history so far, i have been lucky for Laporte and Savic at these price :) :

View attachment 1139932View attachment 1139934

But the most insane thing is this tactic for sure !

Got any tips on how to sell players? Whenever I transferlist someone noone ever comes in for them

I dunno how it is named in english but i use this when i want to sell someone:

View attachment 72916

+ transfer list but keep their "role" in the club as the same (key player, 1st team, rotation ect...). I drop the price down every week if i don't get any offer and if the price is set to 60% of the player's value i change the role to "useless". Basic tips i believe !

how can you get vinicius junior? isnt it a set transfer already at the start of the game?

how can you get vinicius junior? isnt it a set transfer already at the start of the game?

Yes and he got another 5 top players in all on the same day, on the 3rd July, like 5 days after the season starts.
I doubt half of them would go to Southampton at the start of the first season.
I think someone's been doing a bit of fiddling!!
Fair enough though mate, play the game as you want

Thank you for using my tactic and comment.
In my experience, I think it does not need to fit perfectly 'green lit' of mezzala attack role.
When I managed Liverpool, Coutinho had '5 or 6 green lit' of it, but he showed very good performance.
Ramsey or Elneny or Wilshere in Arsenal showed very good performance too.
I think that role needs pass, vision, off the ball, Arrives late in opponent's area (preferred moves).

What would you say are the most important roles? I mean if I had to spend money, where should I spend them? Where should I invest in order to have the highest CA possible?

Back